#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

Welcome to my crazy visions! I finally finished some edits I've been working on for like a week straight. Daytona Meth is one of my favorite songs. I wanted these edits to demonstrate the psychedelic, dark, sexy sides of Lana's voice. I went for an electric trailer park / Steven Klein theme. No negative comments please, I know these aren't perfect! I also take requests. Thanks :)

uploaded courtesy of your bff @@Elle (;

I can see this being its own album/era. Amazing!

Thanks! Totally what I was aiming for... Kind of like around her time of being blonde and working with princess superstar. Her songs from that time reminded me of tripping acid and being reckless LOL. Theres just something so neon, sexy, and dark about her voice that I had to capture in image!

OMG woke up to all this amazing feedback! Love you all! Did these for fellow stans to enjoy! :kiss:  :heart:  Will work on an Unreleased cover as soon as I can @Sparkletrailerheaven any specific details/ themse you'd like to see? 

nothing all that specific, just with the same feel as these covers! just as long as it's something that won't look out of place with all the unreleased tracks  :kiss:

o4qjp4j.png

My love, you've already heard me gush endlessly over the phone and over text about how much I adore these edits. They look so real and so amazing. They're absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you decided to share these with everyone else, as they deserve to be seen. They're just so incredible. Love you & your work xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

And you posting a status as if nobody saw your work 

tumblr_o21va9ivJ41s78x4wo1_500.gif

Hahaha, these are all great ! I love that there's a concept in each one, keep on doing this !  :party:

Lol ! You caught me but I am not getting notified at all. So I'm here thinking my shit is flopping hard. Thank you all though :blush2: