#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

I couldn’t hold these to myself for much longer. Felt the need to share.. I really love the the fuzziness effect (If you can’t tell) Just found out how to work it I guess. Anyways I made these for the best album ever.. These are how I Pictured the songs to look based off the UV era and snippets! Hopefully we are able to heat the full tracks one day.. She looks possessive in Your Girl.Also, peep that tag on her dress in FC. Thanks for the support, keeps me going. XX ENJOY-UR9e9mQ.jpg29425661953_6ce711fd1c_b.jpgG85jCJ8.jpg

these are amazing, you're really talented  :heart:

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

Hi guys. Comin' back and getting better. I've been requested to do an UNRELEASED cover so here it is. Containing the many emotions I sense in Lana Del Rey's music. Enjoyyy XX3AaoG40.jpg

Wow!! This is so pretty omfg

Did you use unleaked outtakes tho lmaooo

Wow!! This is so pretty omfg

Did you use unleaked outtakes tho lmaooo

:awkney: I mean... I guess... but I just thought this would be a good idea lol Like it was cool to try something different. I guess i'll stop tho but sometimes I just can't find the right pictures from released images that perfect my visions . .  :agree:

:awkney: I mean... I guess... but I just thought this would be a good idea lol Like it was cool to try something different. I guess i'll stop tho but sometimes I just can't find the right pictures from released images that perfect my visions . .  :agree:

nahh keep doing it! I love them :) 

Thx baby girl/boy. Means a lot lmao fuck everyone else tho. i literally only do these for y'all

girl, and yall getting all these twinks mad that they didn't get them first, they shitting on u bc they jealous asf, keep killing it angel :yesnod:  :kiss2: