#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

Hello all! I just did this for your use.. You can use it for unreleased or whatever.... :P Enjoy! Ugh and I guess these lines are staying? lol I can't remove them

uploaded courtesy of your boo@@Elle :*

1526131C-1315-418C-85C3-86E0FEBFEC4E_zps

:omg: this is gorgeous. i'm so using it  :smile2:  :smile:

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

I couldn’t hold these to myself for much longer. Felt the need to share.. I really love the the fuzziness effect (If you can’t tell) Just found out how to work it I guess. Anyways I made these for the best album ever.. These are how I Pictured the songs to look based off the UV era and snippets! Hopefully we are able to heat the full tracks one day.. She looks possessive in Your Girl.Also, peep that tag on her dress in FC. Thanks for the support, keeps me going. XX ENJOY-UR9e9mQ.jpg29425661953_6ce711fd1c_b.jpgG85jCJ8.jpg

I couldn’t hold these to myself for much longer. Felt the need to share.. I really love the the fuzziness effect (If you can’t tell) Just found out how to work it I guess. Anyways I made these for the best album ever.. These are how I Pictured the songs to look based off the UV era and snippets! Hopefully we are able to heat the full tracks one day.. She looks possessive in Your Girl.Also, peep that tag on her dress in FC. Thanks for the support, keeps me going. XX ENJOY-UR9e9mQ.jpg29425661953_6ce711fd1c_b.jpgG85jCJ8.jpg

BITCH ITS NYLON OUTTAKES IM SHOOK 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Yes to Heaven is so beautiful my vagina is leakign oh lordt, can you remake it without the fuzz effect pls its not my cup of tea  :defeated:  but I still am so shook

lol I deleted the drafts sis! these are different from the originals but I thought they fit the songs well  :teehee:

BITCH ITS NYLON OUTTAKES IM SHOOK 

gooooorllll :shh2: