#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

Hello all! I just did this for your use.. You can use it for unreleased or whatever.... :P Enjoy! Ugh and I guess these lines are staying? lol I can't remove them

uploaded courtesy of your boo@@Elle :*

1526131C-1315-418C-85C3-86E0FEBFEC4E_zps

tfw u reverse image search this and find this :

untitled-article-1433525181-body-image-1

such amazing editing skils

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

tfw u reverse image search this and find this :

untitled-article-1433525181-body-image-1

such amazing editing skils

LOL just saw this! u caught me  :facepalm:  But yes I loveed that photo and thought it was like a Lana Del Ray in lizzy grant style! good work XX

It's amazing, I love when you put less noise in your works, allows to appreciate the editing much better :)

I panicked lol .. I have NO idea how to even try a neil edit so those were my failed attempts but THX <3

Omg that last edit is amazing. Queen of breaking the rules and using unleaked material!

Thank you I was hoping people would appreciate it. . . But uh that turnt around  :pft:

Hello all. I have been working on an alternative HM cover! Here it is! Unfortunately, My thoughts all over the place when I think of Honeymoon era. I honestly don't know anything about it. I feel like we didn't get shit from that era except recycled footage and more neil pics. . oh yeah and that god awful cover. I wanted to go for a 'Run away bride' type thing here .. of course she is pouty as hell. Tried to make it like the UV cover kinda?? Just because Neil did HM's work too. Enjoy! 

ySRugSj.jpg

Hello all. I have been working on an alternative HM cover! Here it is! Unfortunately, My thoughts all over the place when I think of Honeymoon era. I honestly don't know anything about it. I feel like we didn't get shit from that era except recycled footage and more neil pics. . oh yeah and that god awful cover. I wanted to go for a 'Run away bride' type thing here .. of course she is pouty as hell. Tried to make it like the UV cover kinda?? Just because Neil did HM's work too. Enjoy! 

ySRugSj.jpg

i loveeeee it! it's gorgeous <3

~INSTA1.gif

ySRugSj.jpg

holy fuck....did you use the Interview Mag shoot or NME? either way, this is actually really good. wow.