#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

I couldn’t hold these to myself for much longer. Felt the need to share.. I really love the the fuzziness effect (If you can’t tell) Just found out how to work it I guess. Anyways I made these for the best album ever.. These are how I Pictured the songs to look based off the UV era and snippets! Hopefully we are able to heat the full tracks one day.. She looks possessive in Your Girl.Also, peep that tag on her dress in FC. Thanks for the support, keeps me going. XX ENJOY-UR9e9mQ.jpg29425661953_6ce711fd1c_b.jpgG85jCJ8.jpg

SO gorgeous! The only thing that's weird is that you gave her a kimono for Fine China and kimonos are Japanese :awkney: but f*ck me UP king!

SO gorgeous! The only thing that's weird is that you gave her a kimono for Fine China and kimonos are Japanese :awkney: but f*ck me UP king!

Lol ! I rushed through these ones... I think it was just am adrenaline rush .. And then I learned what Fine china actually is... So now I feel stupid lol but I guess it was something new!

i didnt get to see them 

See what?

Hi there everyone! After like 5 days I finally finished my Be my grandfather cover! I've probably worked on 7 different covers for this one song but I know for sure it'll be worth it. Waiting for the full thing to leak is brutal. I remember I was so intrigued by the title when I first saw it registered, I automatically contacted John to find out more about the song and he gave me some info on it and then basically told me to :)off lol. Ever since then I lowkey lost hope but thanks to Mr Hakan he made it possible again! It sounds like everything i've hoped for it to be. A complete, sexy, upbeat, trashy, playful BOP. I'm so ready! Haha I also wanted to take the time thank @Eclipse for giving us songs/ snippets that we honestly thought we'd never hear! Thanks to @unleaked on twitter as well for rural songs! You guys are so dope! we def appreciate you! Anyways I wanted the cover to be playful, sexy, and electric. She originally had cat ears and a tail but this is what i settled for .. Enjoy XXX

Uploaded courtesy of your BFF @Elle :*

heasdac1j1e2-2_zpsxjyfezd4.jpg

Alternate:

DONEBMD-2_zpsrmpl2lqs.jpg

favs

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif