Gecko

Glass Animals

Glass-Animals-logo.png

glass-animals.jpg

Glass Animals are an English indie rock band from Oxford.[2] The group released their debut album Zaba in June 2014 as the first release on producer Paul Epworth's label Wolf Tone. The band have toured internationally and featured on line ups at festivals such as Glastonbury,[3]Coachella,[4]Bonnaroo,[5]Lollapalooza, Reading/Leeds,[6] Falls, Southbound and Bestival.

Wikipedia.

@https://twitter.com/GlassAnimals?lang=it

(my fav ♥)

I'm waiting for "How To Be A Human Being", Glass Animals' vibes are amazing!

Their new album is so amazing, one of my favorite's of this year. I didn't think they could top their first album and they totally did, and managed to grow into a different sound. They're really great, especially if you read more into the concept of How To Be a Human Being. 

Their new album is so amazing, one of my favorite's of this year. I didn't think they could top their first album and they totally did, and managed to grow into a different sound. They're really great, especially if you read more into the concept of How To Be a Human Being. 

do you have a link to an article

BzhmW.png

Hi, I'm a huge fan of the GA. I'm going to create a fan video of the band, and now I'm on the art direction stage and I collect references, inspirations and minds.I will use this software: After Effects, Cinema 4D (Redshift, Octane, maybe Arnold renderers). Approximately timing: 20 seconds. My main task is to figure out what fans like the most and what they would like to see in such a video. Speaking of the style, I focus on dreamland's glitchy psychedelic visual performance, but I want to expand and develop this style, really like it. I hope people who will see this post can share their opinion in this regard.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

anyone likes DREAMLAND? I kinda dragged it in my review but last month I went a whole week listening to it nonstop

i love it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever