PARADIXO

Lana Del Rey @ Corona Capital Festival

I follow the backup dancers on IG and, Alex and Ashley are together again, presumably in LA if I get the locations right, maybe they are rehearsing with Lana a few days before the show since they haven't done anything in, like a month? :toofunny:

I hope she makes a great show

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

she wont be back until near Christmas and drop a bomb on us

secretly hoping for her to someday release a cover of have yourself a merry little xmas, white christmas, or santa baby

the fact she has a registered cover of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas really gets me

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I wonder how she's gonna fill those extra 15 minutes of showtime.

*Goes to the pit 5 times* tbh

I hope she adds more songs but no more Carmen and Freak please (I like Freak but she doesn't give to it the energy it needs live), maybe she should do West Coast one more time, she's probably just going to sing Serial Killer tho :toofunny:

And, if I remember right doesn't she just do the normal set everytime no matter if the Festival itself says it will be a longer show? Didn't that happen in a show this tour?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

the fact she has a registered cover of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas really gets me

I AM SHOOK. i pray it carries the same vibe of blue velvet. come thru with that bright eyes inspiration.

I believe she will not sing something new at the show 'cause she's been very secret about the new album and to just spill the atmosphere/new sound in a live performance wouldn't be a good idea. In her previous releases, she always delivered the studio version at first (in Honeymoon she sang a part of the song, but we already had a cut-video with the chorus from her Instagram) and only performed the new songs after that. I like it.

Buuuuut, I'm pretty sure she'll come with a "I just want to tell you how lucky I've been in these past months working on new stuff... It's amazing to be here with you to close this era and announce my new record, XXXXXXXXXXX"

I'm already freaking out.

Well last time she made the honeymoon Instagram account and posted clips of Honeymoon on the very last day of the Endless Summer Tour so we can hope she pulls something like that again for the end of this tour. But I really think she'll just hint something about her new record and closing the Honeymoon era instead of a big official announcement