Sign in to follow this  
Dua Lipa

Yes To Heaven

Coming here after ages but what's the actual T on the versions of Yes to Heaven? Like, I completely lost track of it. How many are leaked? Which versions are those?

Only thing I know is the one sold by MusicMafia was once labeled as V3 and turns out I read somewhere that it was like V5 or something :deadbanana: 

Btw I think Yes to Heaven would've been great in Chemtrails right after Tulsa.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Coming here after ages but what's the actual T on the versions of Yes to Heaven? Like, I completely lost track of it. How many are leaked? Which versions are those?

Only thing I know is the one sold by MusicMafia was once labeled as V3 and turns out I read somewhere that it was like V5 or something :deadbanana: 

Btw I think Yes to Heaven would've been great in Chemtrails right after Tulsa.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Here's what I have, and I'm pretty confident this is how it goes in order of creation:

"Version 1" December 2013

[THIS VERSION IS EDITED! We don't have the real version one still.] 

Leaked October 2020. Producer Rick Nowels

"Version 2" December 2013

Leaked December 24th, 2016. Producer Rick Nowels

I have a theory about this and "version 1" but I won't share because it's really so confusing and everyone I've told never gets what I mean...

"Version 3" Early 2014

Not yet leaked, this would be the "final" Ultraviolence version and the others before this one being the demos. Producer Dan Auerbach

"Version 4", aka "Honeymoon Version", Early-Mid 2015  

Leaked May 2021. Producers Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 5", aka "Lost Version", Early-Mid 2015 

Leaked February 2018, this would be the "final" Honeymoon version and the one other before this one being the demo. Producer Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 6", aka Chemtrails Version, Mid-2019 to late 2020

Not yet leaked. Producer James Ford.

Yes, we've had the Honeymoon version this whole time! The newest leak (the "Honeymoon" version) is also meant for Honeymoon, but it's the demo of 2018 leak. Please pay attention to leak dates as I changed the "version" orders! (Also Ajay is STINT)

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I have a feeling we're going to get this track on LDR9 lol, but it will be Jack Antonoff's take on it :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 11/15/2018 at 2:57 AM, WhiteHydrangea said:

I remember when Yes To Heaven leaked Decemeber 24th 2016, I cried and thought about how the song was the climax for a 180 degree turn in the way I lived my life, it was such a dream. I never believed the lyrics to be in a romantic way, I imagened saying them to happiness, I imagined a better version of myself singing them to me "say yes to me" I'm crying right now just thinking about again

same. i was dealing with mental health issues and just turned 23. the line „ive got my eye on u“felt like a warm blanket lana was covering me in 🥰

honestly i’m very curious about the alleged james ford version of this song, recorded during the tlsp session and intended for chemtrails later. i think this version could feature new vocals (maybe even new lyrics) and more indie rock influenced production, like thunder

So BOZ says James Ford version is the best one, and it's from early 2014.

Spoiler

BOZ: the James Ford version of Yes to Heaven is the best one, if that was scrapped they should have stopped trying

Question: Was there any truth to that version (or any version) of YTH being considered for Chemtrails?

BOZ: No that version is from early 2014

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

so wait … do we have the final honeymoon version :bored: i’m confused!!!:bored:

now I believed the lost version aka music mafia version is, it is similar to hm demo version so it should be (wondering whoever said it is from chemtrails on lanadelrey wiki)

lana removed someone for telling her to release yes to heaven, as she fucking should. it’s one of the top comments with almost 200 likes :facepalm: she’s doing her own thing and doesn’t need a bunch of tiktok mfs telling her what to release, especially since it’s unrelated to her new album. 

694917830e806500c66b17e5407f94681ef5bfdd

83588164d2696b8a4e68a65e5bf811bb3c37a833

(btw this isn’t fake i checked his following and honeymoon is not on there lol)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

lana removed someone for telling her to release yes to heaven, as she fucking should. it’s one of the top comments with almost 200 likes :facepalm: she’s doing her own thing and doesn’t need a bunch of tiktok mfs telling her what to release, especially since it’s unrelated to her new album. 

especially on a post dedicated to the late daniel johnston... i bet she gets annoying ass comments like these all the time because i just have this impression that a lot of her fans, especially on social media, are just very obnoxious :eartha2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I think she hates the song too :true: no wonder it didnt make to any album, it was probably always just a filler song for her 

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I think she hates the song too :true: no wonder it didnt make to any album, it was probably always just a filler song for her 

I hope one day she says she hates the song so these annoying fcks can finally shut up :judgingu:

lol help why am I so mad abt this

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

i think the opposite is true, i think she really loves it, but can't seem to get it right production-wise, i mean, wasn't it rumored that she tried again with it for blue banisters? (i don't know what songs were and weren't considered for blue banisters at this point :toofunny:) if not, we now know she sent the songs to multiple producers for lust for life, i personally don't think it's her most amazing, groundbreaking track, but it's a nice, sweet track, i can totally see why she likes it