Sign in to follow this  
Dua Lipa

Yes To Heaven

Just now, burthday kake said:

with my head in my hands thinking of a simpler time .. 

C7506-A0-B-F9-BD-44-B3-89-C3-DEC0-D55957

lmao this was all i was thinking about last night when i was rewatching the BB livestream and she was like “if you want to hate me then just hate me, i don’t care” or whatever she said

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think the opposite is true, i think she really loves it, but can't seem to get it right production-wise, i mean, wasn't it rumored that she tried again with it for blue banisters? (i don't know what songs were and weren't considered for blue banisters at this point :toofunny:) if not, we now know she sent the songs to multiple producers for lust for life, i personally don't think it's her most amazing, groundbreaking track, but it's a nice, sweet track, i can totally see why she likes it

I feel like she was trying to put this out not bc she loves it but people want her to do it. And that's why YTH will never find her home bc it doesn't suit her vision of the album. But idk

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

especially on a post dedicated to the late daniel johnston... i bet she gets annoying ass comments like these all the time because i just have this impression that a lot of her fans, especially on social media, are just very obnoxious :eartha2:

Honestly she shouldn’t have opened her acc that often. For a while after she closed ldr and switched to hm the comment section was beautiful, thoughtful and actually related to the posts and Lana was interacting happily too. I especially loved it when she wrote personal stuff in long paragraphs and fans would read and comprehend and reply, really showed the bonding.

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay now not too much on YTH, it's still one of her best songs:true:

i know omg like the sudden hate train has me :awkney:

not y’all switching up just because it’s blowing up….

I honestly don't get why some people desperately want YTH to be released :lanasrs2: 

Like i love YTH but i can live without it being a released track :true:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

I honestly don't get why some people desperately want YTH to be released :lanasrs2: 

this is exactly what annoys me :crying5: like, what difference does it make

when ppl ask her to put it on spotify it's like... girl please spotify it's not the only listening platform on the planet, if you like it that much rip it off youtube and transfer it manually to itunes

7 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

I just need someone to leak the official versions in hq so I can put it on my uv b-side album lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, brandon said:

i know omg like the sudden hate train has me :awkney:

not y’all switching up just because it’s blowing up….

i’ve never loved it that much. i always thought it was a cute song but nowhere near her top 10 best unreleased songs. it’s really overhyped just because it sounds ~pretty~ over aesthetic videos 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Say Yes to Hell discussion? :awkney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Sorry to dredge this thread back up, but is the "musicmafia" version an UV demo, or a Honeymoon demo? and is it the James Ford version?

the UV version is the JF version, Honeymoon version is the Stint version

iirc version 4 was stint and version 5 was james ford?

version one and two are not as official as the above two and version 3 hasnt leaked yet

Just now, The Siren said:

the UV version is the JF version, Honeymoon version is the Stint version

iirc version 4 was stint and version 5 was james ford?

version one and two are not as official as the above two and version 3 hasnt leaked yet

Thank you! The recent BoZ revelations have completely flipped around the understanding of these demos for me haha. I know "version 1" and "version 2! are just stem edits, no Dan version exists, the real version 1 is unleaked, version 5 is technically version 2, etc. but it's so hard to take this knowledge and place it on the past naming

Kylie Jenner used Yes to Heaven as an audio in her latest Instagram video lol -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

28 minutes ago, Elle said:

Kylie Jenner used Yes to Heaven as an audio in her latest Instagram video lol -

Why is she crawling like a lizard or some shit

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?