LanaTrailer

Coyote's Stuff

I made a video for my YouTube Channel.

Lana Del Rey's sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell! received widespread

acclaim from music critics and is also her most critically acclaimed studio album to date.

Check out some achievements that the Grammy-nominated album has earned since its release.

Tumblr – http://lanatrailer.tumblr.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/lanatrailer

I'm currently working on a new website where I plan to collect all the known information about the unreleased repertoire. It's not something new, many others have already done this, I know! But my intention is to create a clean page that is easy to read and that contains all the essential data of each track.

The problem is that it's too much work for me and I still don't fully master the English language so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me write the song information section (I really don't want to rely on the information that's on Genius.com or Lana's Wiki). I really don't have anything to offer but I think it's a good way to spend time during quarantine.

NEW WEBSITE

• The site is a demo of what each song's page will look like when it's finished.
  • You can play the song by clicking on the album cover.
  • I'm working on a mobile version.

I'm currently working on a new website where I plan to collect all the known information about the unreleased repertoire. It's not something new, many others have already done this, I know! But my intention is to create a clean page that is easy to read and that contains all the essential data of each track.

The problem is that it's too much work for me and I still don't fully master the English language so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me write the song information section (I really don't want to rely on the information that's on Genius.com or Lana's Wiki). I really don't have anything to offer but I think it's a good way to spend time during quarantine.

NEW WEBSITE

• The site is a demo of what each song's page will look like when it's finished.

I'm interested in helping in any way I can! I've tried to create spreadsheets/databases with all available track info before, but it's a lot to take on -- so I'm eager to do this, too!

o4qjp4j.png

I'm interested in helping in any way I can! I've tried to create spreadsheets/databases with all available track info before, but it's a lot to take on -- so I'm eager to do this, too!

Do you have a Twitter account or another place where it's easier to chat?

I'd love Lana to release an album with a textless cover. I retouched this image because I loved it and because I feel it makes Lana look more 'serious'.

(I really did that with the lips. In the original photo they have that purple tone that makes them look dead lol)

pVKK02r.png

NEW WEBSITE

I literally cannot wait to see this. I'm by far not the most knowledgable on Lana's songs but I would absolutely love to help for coding or design! Or even the info if needed!

ZKcaooE.png

On 1/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, Coyote said:

In addition to the website, I would like to let you know that I am currently working on a book in the style of Moy (but obviously without scamming people) with a style very different from Lana's official lyrics book.

What do you think? Would you buy it?

l8Sqz5M.png

still love this <333

o4qjp4j.png