Sign in to follow this  
lanaaddict

I made a Lana ASMR/Relaxation Video

(if some of you are on GGD, you'll have seen a similar post to this XD)

It only makes sense I shared it on a Lana forum!

I don't claim to be an audio mixer or whatever, but I just love certain segments of Lana's music and especially her instrumental pieces, it's mesmerizing to me!

ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a feeling that usually starts in the back of the head and can travel down the spine, hence the term,"tingles". It's completely subjective and some people don't get it, however I made this video mainly for relaxation purposes because I find the music very calming.

You will need earphones though, or at least have it on loud, as the volume was purposely bought down for the intended purpose.

I just thought I'd share with you guys as I know lots love Lana's music, I hope you enjoy it, I really liked making it

(It starts where the music begins)

http://https://youtu.be/pBJYi8L8eBk?t=4m32s

I really really really like this!!!! I'm absolutely obsessed with asmr since years and this combine two of the things I love the most, thank you so much for making this :D It's very peculiar but in a good way, the way you chose to do it is very interesting. I followed, I'll be looking forward to your other videos! Especially since I mostly watch male asmr!

ZKcaooE.png

I really really really like this!!!! I'm absolutely obsessed with asmr since years and this combine two of the things I love the most, thank you so much for making this :D It's very peculiar but in a good way, the way you chose to do it is very interesting. I followed, I'll be looking forward to your other videos! Especially since I mostly watch male asmr!

Thank you so much! I did worry about posting because of course, some people have never heard of ASMR and when they discover it it's like a huge shock to the system because they think it's weird or kinky lol!

I made it on basic programs (I am crap with editing but made sure I did it to the best of my ability). I may revisit it in the future to change it or whatever but so far I'm pleased with it.

Lana herself would be AMAZING at asmr!

Thank you so much! I did worry about posting because of course, some people have never heard of ASMR and when they discover it it's like a huge shock to the system because they think it's weird or kinky lol!

I made it on basic programs (I am crap with editing but made sure I did it to the best of my ability). I may revisit it in the future to change it or whatever but so far I'm pleased with it.

Lana herself would be AMAZING at asmr!

I absolutely believe she would, I actually MUCH prefer her speaking voice to her singing voice. She's so soft spoken and her accent and enunciation are perfect, this is part of why I'm so obsessed with interviews and why I regularly fall asleep on them. Your video of no talking and face brushing actually gave me asmr man, and it's super rare for me to get it I normally just get relaxed! 

ZKcaooE.png

I can't watch the video ? :(

I know ASMR and I like listening to a video like that from time to time before going to sleep ! :D

Ah damn. Is it saying about country rights? If not, YouTube may have done the copyright thing upon me!

I absolutely believe she would, I actually MUCH prefer her speaking voice to her singing voice. She's so soft spoken and her accent and enunciation are perfect, this is part of why I'm so obsessed with interviews and why I regularly fall asleep on them. Your video of no talking and face brushing actually gave me asmr man, and it's super rare for me to get it I normally just get relaxed! 

It takes me a while too and I'm subscribed to around 90 asmr artists.

I am actually uploading two videos now. One is no speaking and the other is a spoken one, but this is tapping/perfume bottles...some people are quite specific with their asmr! (I loathe mouth sounds but some love it!)

Nice to know that other people on here find Lanas voice ASMR inducing, it's such a weird phenomenon :) I mostly get it from her speaking voice, but some of her songs do it as well, especially in combination with the videos.

Burning Desire and Blue Velvet especially. She has very meticulous movements that are somehow relaxing to watch.

I would love to hear this but I think the video is unavailable. Is there anyway you could hit me up with an mp3 link?