Party Favor

8/21/16 Lana Heads to a Recording Studio in Santa Monica

Queen recording Honeymoon Pt II

Ha reverse metamorphosis from Lana Del Rey to Lizzy Grant is almost complete. After the release of LDR5, the fanbase will split in half as she fades into obscurity and starts uploading tracks to Myspace again. Rick Nowels will be replaced by David Kahne and she will sell her soul to Five Point Records.

Ha reverse metamorphosis from Lana Del Rey to Lizzy Grant is almost complete. After the release of LDR5, the fanbase will split in half as she fades into obscurity and starts uploading tracks to Myspace again. Rick Nowels will be replaced by David Kahne and she will sell her soul to Five Point Records.

My dreams tbh 

Lanz looks amazing here. Just hope she ain't recording HM pt II or I'm unstanning tbh

(well, actually, let's be real, I will never unstan this queen but I'm probably gonna fall asleep if we get HM 2.0, I need something fresh and new and exciting. Don't get me wrong, HM was fucking amazing but I just don't want her to recycle the same kind of music. Just want something that sounds like nothing she's ever done before)