8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

two-class lanaboards of the future:

1000 tier - you get dubious insider info by @lustforlife

2000 tier - you get approved info by real insiders

:troll:

The shade :eartha:

IMG-3521.jpg

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I really like this rep points perks concept but that might lead to people spamming to get their rep points up. Idk if mods still have access to the time users have spent online but perks based on your time spent online would be better tbh it would prevent spam to get your rep up and would lead to people visiting this site more which leads to higher adsense, kinda genius tbh :true:

i actually kinda like the idea of receiving bonuses based on your time online, basing it off of reputation could result in people spamming, if it's based off of how much time you've spent online, the only thing you can really do is just leave the lanaboards tab open, which is pretty similar.... :whatever:

either way they should bring that back, i kinda want to know how long i've been online, i'm sure it's actually scary how much time i've spent on here... :runs:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

3,000 tier - you get to leak a 5 second snippet of a laptop demo!

4,000 tier you get to go to the Discord Server Leaker Induction ceremony, and they give you a free red cloak! 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Is the cloak like this?

n76r9rsfxb561.jpg?auto=webp&s=94bd9c5ca3

No it's like this

ScreamQueens_Pilot101-BloodOath_0184_hires2_hires1.0.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

i love the idea of being able to add custom smileys, extra customization, such as new themes & profile options, & more, as long as it doesn't involve money, maybe for reputation/time online? that technically gives everybody a fair chance, maybe it could be paid for if they don't want to wait for having a certain amount of reputation points/time online? @Elle i still strongly dislike the idea of having a "v.i.p" section or not being able to access certain parts of the site, though, i seriously hope that never gets implemented

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

21 minutes ago, bigspender said:

we should get diamonds to buy reputation points 💯💯😂😂

Lanaboards's Episode era 

oq7f63th15961.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=18cffb5572cfc3a294153e3467a972a646d02dce

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

again, reputation points could unlock cool features to entice people into being active (such as themes, customisation features on the profile i.e. profile picture shape) but none of these features should detract from the site and should only be unnecessary but fun benefits as a reward for being active

That is what I'd love! Like unlocking things that are fun but not "vital". 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I still don’t like the idea of perks only available to certain people but if I had to choose I’d rather go with time online rather than reputation points :oprah3: I’ve been here since 2016 but only have like 8k rep points meanwhile some users joined last year and have like 40k (and deserved! not hating I’m just pointing out it can be kind of arbitrary) and I would feel left out if they got stuff I didn’t :cryney2: plus it wouldn’t encourage as much spam as others have mentioned. I feel like either way, as long as we have things that have to be “unlocked”, someone is guaranteed to feel left out, discouraged, and less likely to visit/participate. maybe we can just have a monthly fundraiser, like the first or last few days of the month Elle can update a Lanaboards Funds thread with a reminder to donate and turn off adblock (and it can be pinned for the duration), and whatever perks she feels like implementing can be applied to the entire population regardless of status?? not everybody would be able to afford a monthly subscription, but if they were tight on bills in April maybe they have $20 to spare by the end of May that they can donate. it would be more staggered than a subscription income but I think it would be fairest to the users 

Idk about VIP smileys, it’s easy enough to just bookmark the url of a picture or gif you use often or add it as a shortcut in your keyboard. if we all added our own smileys the list would be 50000 miles long and I already have a hard enough time finding what I’m looking for :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

Just now, the ocean said:

this is not even remotely easier than vip smileys :bye:

well I don’t want to scroll thru someone’s personal collection of 500 irrelevant gifs just to find a smiley that’s been here for years :oprah3:

UbsOye5.png

I love the idea of being able to support the forum in many ways that do not involve money as I'm a broke college student :true: 

Maybe we should all open an onlyfans (lfl's hubby tease) to collect money :true: or we should start scamming! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I love the idea of being able to support the forum in many ways that do not involve money as I'm a broke college student :true: 

Maybe we should all open an onlyfans (lfl's hubby tease) to collect money :true: or we should start scamming! 

i second this! we should start scamming producers but not for songs, just money to keep LBs up and running :popcorn::wub:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif