Elle

Lanaboards 2.0 Suggestions

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

a "jump to new" option so that we don't have to go all the way back looking for the last post we saw from a thread

that DOES exist :bebe:

if you're looking at a specific forum section (let's say lana thoughts) there's a black dot / star at the left and if you click on it it'll take you to the first unread post

you can also go to the activity tab, and then "unread content" and... see all of the unread content - the black dot / star is there too

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Semafori said:

customizable site theme - ( ability to go through old ones n whatnot) 

Reveal hidden contents

if this is already a thing im gonna lose it 

you can already access old site themes by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on 'themes' :)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, Semafori said:

customizable site theme - ( ability to go through old ones n whatnot) 

Hide contents

if this is already a thing im gonna lose it 

Technically this is already a thing, we have it all the way back until the standard LFL through the Chemtrails theme. However, it would be kind of cool to have the older themes as options, but I don't know how feasible that is or what limitations come with that, so it most likely wouldn't work lol

imageproxy.jpg

my list of suggestions that no one will use

• close registration - open it up a few times a year (new years day, lana's birthday, and if a new album/project is announced)
  • anyone's first post will have to be approved by a mod
  • you cannot post status updates until 20 posts
  • you cannot make a thread until 100 posts
  • the ability for mods to pin comments in threads - this makes it easier to catch up on new info
  • new site themes (i know one is being made for TUOB but past album eras deserve love too)
  • the community representative idea that @Maltese Falcon had (and make the title yellow!)
  • supporters (and community reps if that becomes a real thing) can change their name more quickly & have higher quality PFPs

i might add more to this list if more comes to mind :w8ing:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

• close registration - open it up a few times a year (new years day, lana's birthday, and if a new album/project is announced)
  • the ability for mods to pin comments in threads - this makes it easier to catch up on new info
  • new site themes (i know one is being made for TUOB but past album eras deserve love too)
  • the community representative idea that @Maltese Falcon had (and make the title yellow!)
  • supporters (and community reps if that becomes a real thing) can change their name more quickly & have higher quality PFPs

RT RT RT RT 

OIP.BUHFvFqoThxhGyEGAx0znwHaHa?pid=ImgDe

1 hour ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Lanaboards Community Support Members

People selected through public polling that can act as a community representative for LB users who need someone to talk to, help with navigating the site, welcoming new users, etc.

This would be so helpful. When I first joined I was lost and it took me a bit to navigate the website. It would also be a nice way to build relationships. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

have higher quality PFPs

I think this part is already a thing? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

11 hours ago, the ocean said:

i might add more to this list if more comes to mind:w8ing:

LB's not big enough for closed registrations tbh it would probs backfire. If the Ocean Blvd theme is made already I do think it should already be up tbh since we're in the Ocean Blvd era rn. The pre-LFL themes being up again would also be cute. 

qfrWuBl.png

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

Amazing list.

Not to put any pressure on whoever’s making the TUOB theme, I’d also like to say I really am looking forward for that and also: do you think it will be made in time for the album release? I think it could be fun to be here on release day with the TUOB theme (personally speaking ofc!).

IMG-7960.jpg

I would love to have an option just for a basic boring black/dark theme. Doesn’t have to be custom made or Lana themed. The themes we have are so pretty but I often crave something simpler/cleaner and better for visiting at night/in dark environments. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

12 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

oh this would be so handy to see the biggest moments in a thread (if this is even a thing thats possible w this type of forum)

there was actually something like this (around lfl when i joined the forum) where you could see a thread specific leader board when you clicked on the thread and it showed most posted user, most liked posts, stats like that etc... 

i wonder if we could get that back

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23