Elle

LanaBoards 2.0 Suggestions

If I'm still seeing status updates by someone I've blocked, am I doing something wrong? Because if not, that would be a pretty convenient feature.  :hooker:

I don't want you to see my statuses either, @mods?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Suggestion: Change the setting where you can only change your display name once every 100 days (if that's possible).

I can see how it would be ridiculous is everyone was changing their name every 3 days or something, but 100 days is very excessive imo. 

-

Never mind! found out you can ask Mods to change it :)

Edited by Cult Leader

- Games like forum scavenger hunt would be amazing

- Chatbox

- Automatic F5 when new responses come out

- Sections for each era

There is/was a chatbox, it's just not being used.

referencing @cultleader- post 106

you mean posters are changing their name, didn't even know something like that is possible-

no wonder I don't recognize so many names

if that is the case- there should be (like on ebay) an ID box that shows all the different past IDs so nobody pulls anything

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

referencing @cultleader- post 106

you mean posters are changing their name, didn't even know something like that is possible-

no wonder I don't recognize so many names

if that is the case- there should be (like on ebay) an ID box that shows all the different past IDs so nobody pulls anything

You can actually see peoples past usernames here on their profiles

I think it's quite unnecessary to see every other reply to someone's status in your notifications. You should be able to tag someone in status replies or something <3

giphy.gif

On a member's Profile Page under 'User Tools' there is a 'Display name history' option where you are able to see a user's past ID & the date the change was made.

I think it's quite unnecessary to see every other reply to someone's status in your notifications. 

There is an option to remove this notification option. Click your name on the bar at the top of the screen --> My Settings --> Notifications Options --> uncheck "Notify me of replies to status updates I have replied to." 

Hope this helps!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

There is an option to remove this notification option. Click your name on the bar at the top of the screen --> My Settings --> Notifications Options --> uncheck "Notify me of replies to status updates I have replied to." 

Hope this helps!

thank you so much queen :die:

giphy.gif

When is LB upgrading from this 2008 aesthetics?

So far, my plan is to release in a new 'Love' theme this month. Then, the whole site will be upgraded & I will release multiple site themes for a user to choose from upon the release of LDR5.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So far, my plan is to release in a new 'Love' theme this month. Then, the whole site will be upgraded & I will release multiple site themes for a user to choose from upon the release of LDR5.

Queen of aesthetics. :oprah:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif