Elle

LanaBoards 2.0 Suggestions

oh and sub threads to certain replies. bc lets face it the peeps are gonna drag out arguments and wont take it to pm's when that's the workplace thing to do. 

so it'd be great if the original comment/post had trailing posts below it so that it's synthesized, organized and saves time and space. 

like in bullet points, but for a specific comment. how would that happen

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, Dragon said:

oh and sub threads to certain replies. bc lets face it the peeps are gonna drag out arguments and wont take it to pm's when that's the workplace thing to do. 

so it'd be great if the original comment/post had trailing posts below it so that it's synthesized, organized and saves time and space. 

like in bullet points, but for a specific comment. how would that happen

I'm not sure if that's possible to implement on this type of forum, there might be a plugin or something like that available for it but it might break a lot of things. I can tell it would cause Elle a lot of headaches lol

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

I'm not sure if that's possible to implement on this type of forum, there might be a plugin or something like that available for it but it might break a lot of things. I can tell it would cause Elle a lot of headaches lol

noted, thanks. 

but it'd be amazing if possible rite? 

UV/Honeymoon

I would love to have more possibilities to react to a post. We know from Jack that when Lana doesn‘t like a melody, she calls it disgusting. Wish we had that as a reaction button. Also „question for the culture“ when someone asks something controversial :true:

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

I would love to have more possibilities to react to a post. We know from Jack that when Lana doesn‘t like a melody, she calls it disgusting. Wish we had that as a reaction button. Also „question for the culture“ when someone asks something controversial :true:

no thanks! If you disagree with someone you can just quote them and explain yourself as well, adding to the discussion. A like button makes sense, bc people can agree with something and not have anything to add to it--but a dislike button doesn't imo!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, Mer said:

no thanks! If you disagree with someone you can just quote them and explain yourself as well, adding to the discussion. A like button makes sense, bc people can agree with something and not have anything to add to it--but a dislike button doesn't imo!

Well I want a „read what you wrote hoe“-button too :true:

10 hours ago, COCC said:

i kinda prefer just having the like feature, it keeps it simplistic, and like @Mer said, if you disagree with a post or have something to say about it, you can quote the post and add to the discussion, which is what keeps this forum alive & spicy :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i kinda prefer just having the like feature, it keeps it simplistic, and like @Mer said, if you disagree with a post or have something to say about it, you can quote the post and add to the discussion, which is what keeps this forum alive & spicy :true: 

But we do the same thing with the posts we like: we click on the button and/or quote it. So why not do the same thing we the posts we don't like  :true: And it's not necessarily a dislike-button I'm wishing for, maybe I chose a wrong example. But it would be fun to have more differentiated like-options, something like "thanks for saying that" or even a simple "yaas" for when you feel extra :true: Or maybe something like "You got me thinking", "shook" or "how funny" :true:

Just now, COCC said:

But we do the same thing with the posts we like: we click on the button and/or quote it. So why not do the same thing we the posts we don't like  :true: And it's not necessarily a dislike-button I'm wishing for, maybe I chose a wrong example. But it would be fun to have more differentiated like-options, something like "thanks for saying that" or even a simple "yaas" for when you feel extra :true: Or maybe something like "You got me thinking" or "shook" :true:

hmm... possibly! i would disagree with a dislike button... i feel like that would cause... issues :bebe: at the end of the day, i'm totally fine with just having a "like" button :agree: we can always express our opinions with gifs giphy.gif?cid=790b76114d87446456d66def93

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

15 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

a blue banisters theme once the album releases! I feel like that theme would be really nice

Don't worry, we'll definitely be having a Blue Banisters theme for the album release! I typically like to wait until a good photoshoot comes in, so hopefully I can have one up within 2 weeks of release :) 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I hate to sound like a broken record but I’d still love the “go to last read post” option to be accessible from the home page :defeated:

also yes to customizable themes, or at least reupload all the past themes the site has had. the Honeymoon theme gave me stockholm syndrome :xcry: I miss her

UbsOye5.png