Elle

Lanaboards' New Owner! - Video

First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me the chance to return. I really missed this place and the people and to see that there are ppl like you who haven't actually forgotten about me is really wondeful. THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVE!  :spin:

I adore you, Elle and I'm glad we finally got back in touch after nearly 2 years of no contact. Never would I have expected you to become the new owner but this is just such a fortunate turn of events and I truly believe you are gonna do a great job at revamping this site. There is nothing better than a passionate and calm person like you leading the ship. Thanks for the great sacrifices you made and congrats again, on the new spot as owner/admin!  :crying4:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE WHEEL AND GETTING THIS TRAIN BACK ON THE TRACKS! :crying5: 

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Yass at a fellow brit buying Lanaboards  :party:

But seriously i can't wait to see the changes and thank you @@Elle for buying the site.

I love this site so much and it makes me so happy to see its in safe pair of hands :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i like that lanaboards, mecca for the gays is now run by a... a.... lesbian

slay me elle :hooker:

omfg, elle is a lesbian? SLAY ME TOO! 

lana lesbians represent  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  unite  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  we are here  :defeated:  :defeated:

we exist  :defeated:

i am so pumped to see the changes! thank you for buying the site, @@Elle! i am pleased it is in capable hands  :kiss2:

let me be who i'm meant to be

Yay!! Elle omg you are literally one of the nicest people I've met. I love your ideas and I'm so glad you've decided to do so! I never really opened up 'cause I'm hated here but yeah, I'm very excited for your plans and stuff!

P.S. You are literally drop dead gorgeous :oprah:

Wow!!! This is so incredibly exciting. Thank you so much for buying the site and revamping it, it makes me happy to know the site isn't gonna die, and no longer has an admin that is never present on the site. You're always online and posting here so I wholeheartedly trust you know exactly what you're doing and I'm so excited!!!!!

FzytWEW.png

Well now that somebody who puts effort on the site is the owner, LB is ready to shine!! :party:  :party:

I am so thankful and happy towards @@Elle! Thank you so much for saving this place where so many good Lana fans get together and make an amazing community

I am looking forward to becoming a proud Lipster :hooker:

Thanks again!!!!!! :D

This is better to wake up to than Lana leaks. I have a deep affection and respect for you, I can't thank you enough for this, I'm extremely excited for the things to come and I don't think we could have found someone with a purest and most obvious dedication and love for Lana and this community. I only have been there for a year and a half but I can tell without a doubt that this is my favourite website, I lived the best moments of my life here and seeing its future so reaffirmed is a blessing. Also your nails are amazing :defeated: And huge thanks to your queen aunt!

ZKcaooE.png

I, for one, welcome our new LanaBoards overlord!  :woot:

You should get @@FredRed to voice Lana in the sequel.  ;)

At this point I can unequivocally say I am dragging down the mean attractiveness of the mod staff.

It's probably wishful thinking, but I'm hoping your niceness has a trickle down, culture shifting effect on the forum.

You still have your Lollapalooza wristband on?!  :O  :hdu: How has it not disintegrated by now? Did you go the whole weekend, or just Thursday?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.