leaked_version

Producers for new Lana album

really? i read a lot of really bad stuff on interscope just like on universal and sony. warner isn't great bc they have no budged to its literally like an indie label in case of funding someone's projects. but let's not forget lana's under vertigo/universal in germany and they were making an extra effort so release more singles than interscope.

UMG is definitely the best label group to be under. Sony's three component labels are notoriously terrible as far as artistic freedom goes. Warner is on the rise, but they're certainly a troubled label, constantly shedding CEOs with each new one cleaning house, then getting sacked and starting the process all over again.

I would like Lana to work with Rick Nowels, Justin Parker, Mark Ronson and Emile Haynie.

I really don't think that Dan and Lana are going to work together again because of what happened with UV. But I would love that to happen.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Am I the only one that misses the overdone production on BTD and wants it back

i think born to die's production is spectacular! i'd love to see her make a record like BTD but with songs like Elvis, Super Movie, and stuff like it? I don't know. 

i personally would love to record a lofi spooky album with lana... 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

bring back David, Lana Del Ray 2.0. I want some properly released, matured to fit current Lana, kitschy Lizzy songs. Just because.

Steve Mertens or equivalent for a revisited punk rock sound. Show me your hands mother fucker.

More Rick Rubin, Ride was gorgeous. Which may not be down to him, but if he can take some time away from Adele...

This is what I want, feasible or not. If we're talking feasible, she's too bloody attached to the same old faces. I love their work, Lana pretty much has a Midas touch in my eyes, but using the same producer for every single bloody song on a record a la honeymoon, is just not okay. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Do you think that you can say FOR SURE that there are no new/different faces on the album?

Oh no I don't know anything about that.

I just have what I have.

I can't say anything about anything else.