Elle

Lanaboards 2.0 Updates

As of February 27, 2017

General

-Surprise! The swear filter has been removed (just please, don't go too crazy with this lol)

-Since last updated, the following emoticons have been added :krylie: "krylie" :trisha: "trisha" :wowcry: "wowcry"

Coming Soon (March):
-1 or 2 'Love' inspired site themes

-The option for 2.0 Supporters to upload higher quality profile images

Watch the Introduction Video

Suggestions Thread

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm not sure if this is doable, but is there any way for iPad users to edit their text? The text box doesn't appear on the 'more reply options' so I can't put certain words in bold..

P.S: I'm so glad the swear filter has been removed! Thank u! <3

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The swear filter has been removed

The other two filters will still be in place for a while longer. Still dealing with Ed here guys, my apologies!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The other two filters will still be in place for a while longer. Still dealing with Ed here guys, my apologies!!

There are two other filters? What am I missing, I thought there was only the ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY one apart from swearing

Mysterious

image.png

As of February 27, 2017

General

-Surprise! The swear filter has been removed (just please, don't go too crazy with this lol)

-Since last updated, the following emoticons have been added :krylie: "krylie" :trisha: "trisha" :wowcry: "wowcry"

Coming Soon (March):

-1 or 2 'Love' inspired site themes

-The option for 2.0 Supporters to upload higher quality profile images

Watch the Introduction Video

Suggestions Thread

queen Elle to the rescue!

ynrsh.gif

I'm not sure if this is doable, but is there any way for iPad users to edit their text? The text box doesn't appear on the 'more reply options' so I can't put certain words in bold..

P.S: I'm so glad the swear filter has been removed! Thank u! <3

If you want to bold something, surround the phrase with text to bold [/ b] & remove the space between /b. This works for any text edits! If you want to italicize or underline, it's the same process with I & U. Also, all emoticons are usable on mobile if you know the code. it's just : codeword : with no spaces. 

@Elle thank u dearly for :trisha: & removing the fucking swear filter. :defeated: :teehee: :legend: 

14417469274.gif

If you want to bold something, surround the phrase with text to bold [/ b] & remove the space between /b. This works for any text edits! If you want to italicize or underline, it's the same process with I & U. Also, all emoticons are usable on mobile if you know the code. it's just : codeword : with no spaces. 

@Elle thank u dearly for :trisha: & removing the fucking swear filter. :defeated: :teehee: :legend:

Thank you so much <3

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Girl try to do all that that on a 5" iPod touch screen when you write an essay in this site lmao. The whole Edit part doesn't show at all, and it used to :/