Elle

Lanaboards 2.0 Updates

Alright Kids, I need your input on something.

I have a Love theme created for the site. It's not 100% done, but I only need to tweak one little thing before I would be able to put it into the site. I would probably be able to have it up in about 2 weeks (I apologise for this being much later than I originally said, March has been a vvvvvery busy month for me and I'm booked for movie shoots nearly every day next week, so that's the only reason it would be 2 weeks instead of the next.)

or...

Would you rather me scrap the 'Love' theme I made and begin working on one for 'Lust For Life' using the album trailer? I have a pretty cool idea in mind for it, but if I were to create a new theme, it would take me even longer. The theme wouldn't be up until probably the end of April. I will try to create it as quickly as I can to get it up ASAP, but it would still take longer than just going with the 'Love' theme.

So I want your opinion. Would you rather have a 'Love' theme you can receive sooner or a 'Lust For Life' theme that wouldn't be here for a few weeks? I created a poll for you all to vote upon. Let me know! Your input is very important to me. Always know that you all are my Lust For Life too. xoxo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have a Love theme created for the site. It's not 100% done, but I only need to tweak one little thing before I would be able to put it into the site. I would probably be able to have it up in about 2 weeks (I apologise for this being much later than I originally said, March has been a vvvvvery busy month for me and I'm booked for movie shoots nearly every day next week, so that's the only reason it would be 2 weeks instead of the next.)

or...

Would you rather me scrap the 'Love' theme I made and begin working on one for 'Lust For Life' using the album trailer? I have a pretty cool idea in mind for it, but if I were to create a new theme, it would take me even longer. The theme wouldn't be up until probably the end of April. I will try to create it as quickly as I can to get it up ASAP, but it would still take longer than just going with the 'Love' theme.

So I want your opinion. Would you rather have a 'Love' theme you can receive sooner or a 'Lust For Life' theme that wouldn't be here for a few weeks? I created a poll for you all to vote upon. Let me know! Your input is very important to me. Always know that you all are my Lust For Life too. xoxo

If you were to go with Lust For Life theme, would the Love theme get scrapped or it would just be put in the back-burner? 

or...

I'd love to get the Love theme, I'm dying to see what you came up with and it'd be a shame if you scrapped it, IMO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

or...

personally id say finish Love and wait for official album visuals to make one for Lust For Life, but that's just me

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

maybe you could use the Love theme temporarily until a Lust for Life theme is finished? or rather wait, considering everyone believes the album to be coming in april anyways

exactly! That will give you more time to work on it. Why isn't anybody helping you out with this designs? I can help, I work from home so there's no trouble for me.

or...

babygirl you're so lovely

ps; i prefer lust for life but i would love any of them

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

To answer your questions about multiple themes, only one of the two themes will be released. This is not because of the time it takes to design, but the time it takes to code it in. It would be pointless to spend so much time coding in one theme only to have to code in another not too much longer later.

I may decide to release the Love theme eventually once the site is upgraded, but the next site theme will come without a site upgrade.

I'm still thinking that when the album is actually released, I will create and release another site theme for the album with official promotional photographs along with multiple themes for the other albums. These themes will be in the style of the new site format.

Thank you all for your opinions so far. So much Love for you all. x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

There's a whole new site style coming in? 

We'll still be with the same software, Invision Power, but it'll just be a different version of it. The site's software hasn't been upgraded the site's original release in 2012! Therefore, everything will still function the same, but some visuals will be a little more modern. Check DiamondGarden.net for an example - they have the same software, but it's been upgraded.

The upgrade won't happen for a few months though.

Oh, but if you guys are against a site upgrade, let me know that as well! I feel like a lot of people have been asking for it, but maybe more people would prefer that the format doesn't change.

We'll still be with the same software, Invision Power, but it'll just be a different version of it. The site's software hasn't been upgraded the site's original release in 2012! Therefore, everything will still function the same, but some visuals will be a little more modern. Check DiamondGarden.net for an example - they have the same software, but it's been upgraded.

The upgrade won't happen for a few months though.

Oh, but if you guys are against a site upgrade, let me know that as well! I feel like a lot of people have been asking for it, but maybe more people would prefer that the format doesn't change.

i don't think anyone is against a site upgrade tbh

9ISvyf0.gif

i just want that hideous hm photo gone, y'all please vote love, we could have a lovely new theme in two weeks and wait until the album comes out for another theme! let's just say goodbye to honeymoon

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif