Elle

Lanaboards 2.0 Updates

Okay for some reason, I can see the new theme on my phone (and it looks stunning), but I can't see it on my computer. :(

I have the opposite. Doesn't show on my phone but I just got on the computer and WOW it's so amazing! I only

Go on here on my phone tho so I hope it shows on there eventually

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying it! Momma luvs u :kiss:

i can't go back to mobile version on my phone. help @@Elle

At the very bottom of the site, there are two options that will take you back to the mobile version - "Use Mobile Version" & "Change Theme" will list mobile versions x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hi everyone, my apologies for the site being down again. The reason the site had been having issues is because since you guys are so amazing and use the site so much, it kept running out of memory & malfunctioning!

I want to thank you all for continuing to support LanaBoards by using the site. I know that this place is a daily home for many of you, as it is for myself.

Now, to fix these issues the site had been having, I had to upgrade the monthly hosting plan to include more memory to prevent the site from shutting down. Of course, this is an extra monthly cost. If you all would like to help support LanaBoards in this upgrade, please message my @admin account for a way to donate! Even the smallest amount, just a few dollars, would help immensely. Member benefits such as extra mailing space and a fancy purple name tag will be added to your account.

If you cannot donate but would still like to help, frequently using the site also helps because of Adsense revenue. Even without clicking ads, I still receive small payments for users simply viewing the ads on the pages. (Of course these payments are not very large, so donations are very much appreciated.)

Want to wish lots of love & positivity to each and every one of you! Adore you all so much. My favourite family x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hi everyone, my apologies for the site being down again. The reason the site had been having issues is because since you guys are so amazing and use the site so much, it kept running out of memory & malfunctioning!

I want to thank you all for continuing to support LanaBoards by using the site. I know that this place is a daily home for many of you, as it is for myself.

Now, to fix these issues the site had been having, I had to upgrade the monthly hosting plan to include more memory to prevent the site from shutting down. Of course, this is an extra monthly cost. If you all would like to help support LanaBoards in this upgrade, please message my @admin account for a way to donate! Even the smallest amount, just a few dollars, would help immensely. Member benefits such as extra mailing space and a fancy purple name tag will be added to your account.

If you cannot donate but would still like to help, frequently using the site also helps because of Adsense revenue. Even without clicking ads, I still receive small payments for users simply viewing the ads on the pages. (Of course these payments are not very large, so donations are very much appreciated.)

Want to wish lots of love & positivity to each and every one of you! Adore you all so much. My favourite family x

Generous queen, of course I'll help!! <3

TYSM!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I would like to thank whoever added the "Voluntary Leave" label to annedauphine's profile

edit: can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get subtopics for World News? ty

edit 2: omg @ had a Voluntary Leave? I wanted to apologize to them. which y'all know I don't do often :rip: damn 

I would like to thank whoever added the "Voluntary Leave" label to annedauphine's profile

edit: can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get subtopics for World News? ty

A few other people decided to take a Voluntary Leave, so I created a category for them.

What kind of subtopics do you suggest?

Suggestions Thread