Elle

Lanaboards 2.0 Updates

relax... she's busy. she has a life outside LB. it'll happen.

edit: i mean we voted for a LFL theme, which she said would come at the end of April if you go and read her post on the previous page

Everybody's busy and has a life outside LB. Over here we have TONS of great designers who can help with those graphics...

Everybody's busy and has a life outside LB. Over here we have TONS of great designers who can help with those graphics...

Well, maybe in the future we can have members help. But she said she would have it end of April and we just made it to the halfway mark.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

It's not about designing it, the design is 90% complete - I just need to make some finalizing touches. What actually takes time is coding it in. In order to code it in, I'll have to take LB offline for a few hours and I prefer to only take the site offline when I know I'll have an actual block of time to do it. I work 2 jobs & I like to make plans with friends too. I said it will be here by the end of April, and it will be. Be patient please.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

People are talking about a new theme but I can't see it on mobile?? What's up girlies

I can't c it either even on a pc

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Hi all, just wanted to give you a little update about the new theme -- it's finished and is ready to be coded in! (thank you to everyone who helped me with it, you know who you are.) Although everything is ready, apparently my Invision Power (software) license key has expired and I need to renew that before I'm able to code in a new theme. I'm just waiting on Invision Power to contact me back so I can renew the license, and then the new theme will be here ASAP! Thank you all for your patience, and I really hope you all enjoy the new theme I've put together for you. x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

As of May 25, 2017

Theme 
- Finally! The new "Lust for Life" theme has been added.

It is apparent that Lana's three aesthetics for this era are space, glamour, and alchemy. I tried to represent all of these aesthetics in the new theme. Thank you to everyone who helped me with the elements of bringing this theme to life (you know who you are!) I really hope you like the new theme I've created for you all. And if you don't...  :whatever: :whatever2: 

I'll be giving the site a full upgrade in July around the time of the album release and will be releasing multiple themes for each era.

​At least this answers the mystery of which will come first.. the album or the theme??

I hope you all enjoy. Love you. :kiss:

--Elle xx

Watch the Introduction Video
Suggestions Thread

As of May 25, 2017

Theme 

It is apparent that Lana's three aesthetics for this era are space, glamour, and alchemy. I tried to represent all of these aesthetics in the new theme. Thank you to everyone who helped me with the elements of bringing this theme to life (you know who you are!) I really hope you like the new theme I've created for you all. And if you don't...  :whatever: :whatever2: 

I'll be giving the site a full upgrade in July around the time of the album release and will be releasing multiple themes for each era.

​At least this answers the mystery of which will come first.. the album or the theme??

--Elle xx

Suggestions Thread

but how can we change the theme

The "themes" button on the bottom of the page is gone for me and I still have the HM design

image.png

As of May 25, 2017

Theme 

--Elle xx

Suggestions Thread

thanks mom but how do we switch to the new theme? i still have honeysnooze

9ISvyf0.gif