Lanaboards 2.0 Updates

It's beautiful. Thank you, Elle.  :heart: 

kay it shows up now and it's gorgeous, thank you ♥

This is great, I really like it for sure! Great job!  :flutter:

Elle I love it, it's so gorgeous :cryney:

Awhh thanks guys! Glad you like it :smile3:

How can I change the theme to HM again?

Sorry, I don't really like it.

That's okay, I know I can't please everyone. I'll add the option to revert back to the Honeymoon theme for those who don't like the new one this weekend as I've been on set for the last 15 hours and have to be back on set in a few hours and am feeling pretty dead and want to sleep now!  xo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This theme would be absolutely beautiful if it weren't blurry as fuck on my phone and stretched weirdly (iPhone's seem to HATE LB resolution).

I can't wait to see it on my computer, it looks so sparkly and preeeeettttytyyy. I'm sure it looks amazing (anyone with Electra Heart makeup in their Twitter icon is already aesthetic af).

@@Elle  It looks great, thanks for all the hard work.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The theme is beautiful but I'm having issues with it. Sometimes it does not load at all and the background is beige and if it does load then it loads really slow and the site becomes slightly slow for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

As of May 25, 2017

Theme 

- Finally! The new "Lust for Life" theme has been added.

It is apparent that Lana's three aesthetics for this era are space, glamour, and alchemy. I tried to represent all of these aesthetics in the new theme. Thank you to everyone who helped me with the elements of bringing this theme to life (you know who you are!) I really hope you like the new theme I've created for you all. And if you don't...  :whatever: :whatever2: 

I'll be giving the site a full upgrade in July around the time of the album release and will be releasing multiple themes for each era.

​At least this answers the mystery of which will come first.. the album or the theme??

I hope you all enjoy. Love you. :kiss:

--Elle xx

Watch the Introduction Video

Suggestions Thread

Elle it's stunning !! Thank you for everything you do xoxoxo

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Okay for some reason, I can see the new theme on my phone (and it looks stunning), but I can't see it on my computer. :(

It took a few minutes to load for me on my computer, and I had to refresh it a few times.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived