evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

What a fucking amazing remaster. 

Every single song sound more polished and even different I would dare to say. 

To me this album used to be a 10/10 but now is a 11/10.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

dude the fact that she actually released the songs that leaked like 15 years ago what a win

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's releasing a Spotify Singles with an acoustic for Love Sux and a cover of Hello... and that Hello cover is actually pretty good. I liked what she did with the track :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

She's releasing a Spotify Singles with an acoustic for Love Sux and a cover of Hello... and that Hello cover is actually pretty good. I liked what she did with the track :oprah: 

hello? by adele?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

hello? by adele?

Yup. I think it should be worldwide in Spotify on Friday (it's Friday already in some places so I don't know) but it's actually good :dua: 

16 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yup. I think it should be worldwide in Spotify on Friday (it's Friday already in some places so I don't know) but it's actually good :dua: 

That's disappointing it won't be on Apple Music :noparty: oh well lol

giphy.gif

So I'm guessing the deluxe version of Love Sux was pushed back so they could do some promo for the Let Go 20th Anniversary. Still waiting for the Bois Lie video? Which we know she filmed earlier in the year.

Hopefully we'll get a deluxe version of Love Sux to coincide with the vinyl release.

So I'm guessing the deluxe version of Love Sux was pushed back so they could do some promo for the Let Go 20th Anniversary. Still waiting for the Bois Lie video? Which we know she filmed earlier in the year.

Hopefully we'll get a deluxe version of Love Sux to coincide with the vinyl release.

We still have so much material from the Love Sux era, the songs marked * are rumored to be on the deluxe edition but who knows at this point. Also apparently Teenage Nightmare is the most recently recorded track...

Spoiler

01. Burn Out

02. Californyeah! (ft. Mod Sun)*

03. C'est La Vie*

04. Dancing With A Hurricane

05. Eternally

06. Hellelujah

07. Joker

08. Liar

09. Mark's Song*

10. Me, Myself & I

11. Pity Party

12. Retrograde

13. Take My Break

14. Teenage Nightmare

15. Too Fast To Live

3 hours ago, bored said:

We still have so much material from the Love Sux era, the songs marked * are rumored to be on the deluxe edition but who knows at this point. Also apparently Teenage Nightmare is the most recently recorded track...

Hide contents

01. Burn Out

03. C'est La Vie*

05. Eternally

06. Hellelujah

07. Joker

08. Liar

09. Mark's Song*

10. Me, Myself & I

11. Pity Party

12. Retrograde

13. Take My Break

14. Teenage Nightmare

15. Too Fast To Live

she should just release a Love Sux, pt 2 after the deluxe with all the leftover tracks

3 hours ago, bored said:

Hide contents

01. Burn Out

03. C'est La Vie*

05. Eternally

06. Hellelujah

07. Joker

08. Liar

09. Mark's Song*

10. Me, Myself & I

11. Pity Party

12. Retrograde

13. Take My Break

14. Teenage Nightmare

15. Too Fast To Live

Huh, there is no fckn way that's just going to be for a 'deluxe', unless she just chooses like 5-6 songs, add them to the album and scrap the rest. At this point that's like a whole new album. It wouldn't be a bad idea if she releases it as such.

1 minute ago, EYEYE said:

she should just release a Love Sux, pt 2 after the deluxe with all the leftover tracks

Yeah, she should call it Love Still Sux or something :dua: 

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Huh, there is no fckn way that's just going to be for a 'deluxe', unless she just chooses like 5-6 songs, add them to the album and scrap the rest. At this point that's like a whole new album. It wouldn't be a bad idea if she releases it as such.

That's just a list of confirmed songs from the album sessions. The 3 songs Californyeah!, Mark's Song and C'est La Vie were rumoured to be the upcoming bonus tracks.

I'd be happy with a Side B or part 2 album.

4 hours ago, bored said:

Reveal hidden contents

01. Burn Out

03. C'est La Vie*

05. Eternally

06. Hellelujah

07. Joker

08. Liar

09. Mark's Song*

10. Me, Myself & I

11. Pity Party

12. Retrograde

13. Take My Break

14. Teenage Nightmare

15. Too Fast To Live

the problem is, she never does a release with a bunch of leftovers. we're still waiting on candy and the original version of hello heartache to leak, so i wouldn't be shocked if none of those tracks see the light of day unless leaked. i believe the original hello heartache was called gone? or complete me. i don't remember now but it used a very similar instrumental but only the instrumental leaked. theres a lot left unleaked and unreleased from eras prior so just don't get your hopes up, it's avril lol

giphy.gif

Mark’s song is All I Wanted.

I read on ATRL some of the songs are circulating and while I’d love to hear them I don’t want to screw up her plans for a deluxe/sister album assuming that isn’t a lie and it’s actually happening

33 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the problem is, she never does a release with a bunch of leftovers. we're still waiting on candy and the original version of hello heartache to leak, so i wouldn't be shocked if none of those tracks see the light of day unless leaked. i believe the original hello heartache was called gone? or complete me. i don't remember now but it used a very similar instrumental but only the instrumental leaked. theres a lot left unleaked and unreleased from eras prior so just don't get your hopes up, it's avril lol

omg Candy. I used to be obsessed with that instrumental when it leaked like 10 years ago

"Don’t forget me"