evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Mark’s song is All I Wanted.

I read on ATRL some of the songs are circulating and while I’d love to hear them I don’t want to screw up her plans for a deluxe/sister album assuming that isn’t a lie and it’s actually happening

omg Candy. I used to be obsessed with that instrumental when it leaked like 10 years ago

snippets of 7 songs leaked:

Californyeah (feat. Mod Sun)
Enternally
Hell-elujah
Joker
Retrogade
Teenage Nightmare
Too Fast to Live

8 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

snippets of 7 songs leaked:

Californyeah (feat. Mod Sun)
Enternally
Hell-elujah
Joker
Retrogade
Teenage Nightmare
Too Fast to Live

I know I just heard them! They all sound so amazing. I can't believe she has so many good songs under her belt. I'm kinda upset they're leaking though because this is absolutely going to mess up whatever plan she had for the songs (assuming she had a plan)

I wonder if any of these is the song she called her favorite that wasn't included on the album.

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Mark’s Song is All I Wanted.

Ah I never knew that, I just saw that recent photoshoot of her in the bedroom with the guitar covered in writing? It was the album's tracklist as well as the 3 tracks I mentioned earlier and it was rumoured they were the upcoming deluxe tracks 

1 hour ago, bored said:

Ah I never knew that, I just saw that recent photoshoot of her in the bedroom with the guitar covered in writing? It was the album's tracklist as well as the 3 tracks I mentioned earlier and it was rumoured they were the upcoming deluxe tracks 

yeah even when people were reviewing the album before it came out a couple of them referred to it as ‘Mark’s Song’. 

i think joker, californyeah, and hallelujah we’re the ones that insiders mentioned on ATRL a couple months ago

"Don’t forget me"

10 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I know I just heard them! They all sound so amazing. I can't believe she has so many good songs under her belt. I'm kinda upset they're leaking though because this is absolutely going to mess up whatever plan she had for the songs (assuming she had a plan)

I wonder if any of these is the song she called her favorite that wasn't included on the album.

Where can I find the snippets?

just leak everything tbh, do it. idc if it'll be released, she could if she wants to still, but leak it so we can have outtakes :nails:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What's with the deluxe? If it's not coming I hope we get the other Love Sux outtakes, they all sound so good.

Btw, another Head Above Water outtake leaked, Avril's version of Lucky Ones. We previously got Lauren Christy's demo.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The song is eh. Their voices go well together tho. Kinda sounds like something that would be on Goodbye Lullaby which is cute i guess. 

I like the hair but it looks so drab here with what shes wearing or something  when in the photoshoots it looked amazing. The video of Yungblud cutting it is iconic tho!

I liked the song but I do agree it would've been better as a solo song. Now it makes me wonder, is this song meant for Love Sux deluxe? Or is it already for a different project?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: