evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

I really wish this woman would embrace a new style and music progression.

she should return to her 2006 “classy phase”-it’s bizarre she dressed more maturely and seemed to be going in a deeper direction before TBDT.

like these looks are more modern than her style now-

avril-lavigne-vanity-fair-photoshoot-200

avril-lavigne-ford-models-04.jpg

Avril-Lavigne-2005.jpg

avril-lavigne-model-02.jpg

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I really wish this woman would embrace a new style and music progression.

she should return to her 2006 “classy phase”-it’s bizarre she dressed more maturely and seemed to be going in a deeper direction before TBDT.

like these looks are more modern than her style now-

avril-lavigne-vanity-fair-photoshoot-200

avril-lavigne-ford-models-04.jpg

Avril-Lavigne-2005.jpg

avril-lavigne-model-02.jpg

I said the same to my friend today. 

ps: I don’t like her messy boyfriend. He‘s ugly af. đŸ’©

17 hours ago, Ariana said:

I said the same to my friend today. 

ps: I don’t like her messy boyfriend. He‘s ugly af. đŸ’©

I mean if she’s happy she’s happy.

I just find it interesting that’s she been stuck in a loop since 2007 to evolve even in her interviews-she seems very “young”.

Perhaps this style was just for her brief film career 

I would actually rank TBDT as her best work.

the way the deluxe made no noise :ma: 

I only really like Mercury in Retrograde, but still is not the best of the outtakes. Like where were the other tracks? Girl instead went for 3 acoustics (1 previously released) and 3 of the weakest outtakes :bye:

She should've tossed Joker, Hallelujah, Shut Up!, Eternally, Too Fast to Live and Californyeah! and called it a day. She already had it right there :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

the way the deluxe made no noise :ma: 

I only really like Mercury in Retrograde, but still is not the best of the outtakes. Like where were the other tracks? Girl instead went for 3 acoustics (1 previously released) and 3 of the weakest outtakes :bye:

She should've tossed Joker, Hallelujah, Shut Up!, Eternally, Too Fast to Live and Californyeah! and called it a day. She already had it right there :toofunny: 

2 of the acoustics were previously released :toofloppy:

the deluxe was a little underwhelming but considering this is Avril I’ll take what we can get. Too fast to live definitely should have been included, hopefully they’re saving it for the next album 

"Don’t forget me"

On 11/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, evalionisameme said:

I mean if she’s happy she’s happy.

I just find it interesting that’s she been stuck in a loop since 2007 to evolve even in her interviews-she seems very “young”.

Perhaps this style was just for her brief film career 

I would actually rank TBDT as her best work.

Someone gif this mess please 

She‘s been looking great in Paris lately, finally without that messy guy MS

can‘t wait to get new break-up songs. đŸ’€â˜ ïžđŸŽâ€â˜ ïž

AVRIL%20LAVIGNE%2002032023.jpg

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

This doesn’t suit her at all-wrong colouring, wrong shape, bad hair styling, bad makeup.

Okay a bit mean of me-she’s experimenting for sure 

Not a fan of the hair and make-up but the outfit is amazing. I really like it. 

I can't tell if she's being inspired by Billie Eilish or if she's just stuck in a bad loop. It reminds me of a parent who's trying too hard to stay cool and be cool with her kids and her kids friends but she's just... not anymore

at least she's left this look behind

3baa8a19a7a4ef48425e54ee1c28799b--shaved

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I can't tell if she's being inspired by Billie Eilish or if she's just stuck in a bad loop. It reminds me of a parent who's trying too hard to stay cool and be cool with her kids and her kids friends but she's just... not anymore

at least she's left this look behind

3baa8a19a7a4ef48425e54ee1c28799b--shaved

I didn’t mind the shaved head but her style has always been not very me so I’m going to be a bit biased. I thought her UMS and TBDT looks were cute for her age though the latter was a bit childish even for a 25 year old at times. 

Her best beauty era was probably the 2006 one I posted- it had the elements she liked(she could still use brighter colours instead) but in moderation to actually suit and not overwhelm her face.

Her looks during the TBDT era with all its fashion shoots (the Tom Ford ones especially!!) were the best. I also loved the LG and GBL era. The LS era was the worst. She looked like a homeless, and I think it was because of Modsun. I mean his style is terrible. Happy she left him behind.Â đŸ€ĄđŸ’€

13 hours ago, Ariana said:

Her looks during the TBDT era with all its fashion shoots (the Tom Ford ones especially!!) were the best. I also loved the LG and GBL era. The LS era was the worst. She looked like a homeless, and I think it was because of Modsun. I mean his style is terrible. Happy she left him behind.Â đŸ€ĄđŸ’€

HAW was definitely the worst. I think LS was only good because of the throwbacks. Tbh I think MGK had just as much influence as Modsun on the era, but I love all the colour that came back! Her look in the I'm A Mess video was the absolute worst tho. Terrible generic song and video too. 

13 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

HAW was definitely the worst. I think LS was only good because of the throwbacks. Tbh I think MGK had just as much influence as Modsun on the era, but I love all the colour that came back! Her look in the I'm A Mess video was the absolute worst tho. Terrible generic song and video too. 

I liked some of the plunging stevie nicks gowns during HAW tbf- it’s better than this regressed teenager phase we’re back at(again 😭)