evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

19 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

This was cute 

aj874mR_700b.jpg

Her style during HAW was enchanting. She looked like an angel. 

avril-lavigne-is-all-smiles-as-she-arriv

So there will be an AL docu for Disney+?

Miss Lavigne, my first concert when I was 12. Black Star Tour. 

Unpopular opinion, but I thought Love Sux was good. Especially Cannonball, BM, LS, etc. 

Under My Skin + TBDT are my albums though. :)  

I find the ending of her engagement questionable though. MS didn’t even know, it seems. Hmm. 

the deluxe tracks on love sux are ok. 

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Already happened with break away 

Oh, You're right! I love the new version. I meant some more unreleased though. Like the rare songs we've never heard or maybe an official release of Daydream

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

2 hours ago, cj1995 said:

Oh, You're right! I love the new version. I meant some more unreleased though. Like the rare songs we've never heard or maybe an official release of Daydream

Doubt it tbh- but she should work with better songwriters who refine her sometimes clunky lyrics for a 30+ year old 

Idk but something about her music after HAW doesnt feel relatable to me anymore, like i couldnt connect to her music like I used to.

HAW could've been her "Rainbow" era just like Kesha, but it fell into a cheesy realm with songs sound so generic and... awkward like "Goddess"

Love Sux is not a bad album but there's no replay value either, despite the fact that most songs are tiktok era lengths. The album leans too much on nostalgia value that I couldnt even see or feel  "Avril" in the songs.

To me, her best projects are still Let Go, Under My Skin (magnum opus) and her 2013 self titled. 

As an artist with punk rock root like her, i really want her to develope her arristry just like how Hayley Williams - Paramore did, I saw some glimpse of hope in "Avril Lavigne" era. But what happened after HAW? :bebe:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, cj1995 said:

i would die for a higher quality release of stay be the one, tomorrow you didn’t, and falling into history. 

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Idk but something about her music after HAW doesnt feel relatable to me anymore, like i couldnt connect to her music like I used to.

HAW couldnt been her "Rainbow" era just like Kesha, but it fell into a cheesy realm with songs sound so generic and... awkward like "Goddess"

Love Sux is not a bad album but there's no replay value either, despite the fact that most songs are tiktok era lengths. The album leans too much on nostalgia value that I couldnt feel "Avril" in the songs.

To me, her best projects are still Let Go, Under My Skin (magnum opus) and her 2013 self titled. 

As an artist with punk rock root like her, i really want her to develope her arristry just like how Hayley Williams - Paramore did, I saw some glimpse of hope in "Avril Lavigne" era. But what happened after HAW? :bebe:

same i haven’t really kept up with her music since self titled album. i listened to love sux and thought it was enjoyable but never revisited since release night. 

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

HAW couldnt been her "Rainbow" era just like Kesha, but it fell into a cheesy realm with songs sound so generic and... awkward like "Goddess"

Love Sux is not a bad album but there's no replay value either, despite the fact that most songs are tiktok era lengths. The album leans too much on nostalgia value that I couldnt feel "Avril" in the songs.

She’s never been a punk rock artist though- it  was just a fake image which even avril indirectly stated was exaggerated on marketing.sure she came up with the look but felt pressured to carry on with the wrist bands and spikes etc.

Her most punk influenced albums are TBDT and Love sux but only one of them is good and it’s not the latter….

My main issue with avril has always been the lack of honesty- I could be wrong but you can look yourselves and I swear there’s info that hardly any of her writing is present on some of let go(matrix in particular) due to label intervention. I know for sure that she didn’t write breakaway like she claims via sources.

I need Dancing With A Hurricane so bad. It's an interesting title, I wonder what it's about... Hurricane season is here in Florida  :paris: so it would be amazing to hear it soon 

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif