evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Tbh I think everyone agrees AL is her worst album. GYWYL is definitely the best song on it, I also love Hello Heartache! I think LG and UMS are her best, I can't decide which one I like more

TjmiIK4.png

Agreed @crazysister gywyl was the only song along with hush hush and bad girl that I liked on that album though

It's her worst album to me tbh along with gb

AL seemed to have songs with the same theme like "yay! Let's have fun and never grow up!". But I still enjoy Rock'n Roll (It's catchy and I actually liked the lyric) and Bitchin' Summer.

My top is:

1. Under My Skin - Nobody's Home(can be favorite of all, actually), How Does It Feel and Fall to Pieces.

2. Let Go - Losing Grip and Naked, although Mobile may have a special place in my heart because of a friend.

3. Goodbye Lullaby - It's definitely not the favorite album of the fans, but I think is good (I'm eclectic and I love acoustic-ish songs :3). Favorites: Everybody Hurts and Wish You Were Here, although I like Push, Darlin' and Alice too.  

4. The Best Damn Thing - Favorites: Most of the songs are catchy, but I going to pick Runaway and When You're Gone.

5. Avril Lavigne - Favorites: GYWYL and Falling Fast.

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Hello Heartache is really nice too! I have a faster version in my computer because I heard this way when it first came out (fucking copyright  :horror: ). The same thing happened with Sad Girl by Lana, but I got used with the original version (thank you, Honeymoon) and replace the faster one :party:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593