lanaaddict

The intro of Honeymoon (Live Version V Album Version)

On the live performances, I believe it is an electric guitar (I apologize if I'm wrong..I'm crap with instruments lol). On the album it's strings/violins.

For some reason, even though the album version is more epic and bigger, I really like the live version. The intro builds and builds. Also in the live version is drums on the chorus.

I think the Maida Vale performance of Honeymoon is the only HQ we have of it, I'd love to know if there are anymore, this is pretty good I guess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CLlw8ju_dQ

She screws the song up in the bridge live, I mean, the instrumental is somehow better live but the album version of the bridge is heaven but that's cuz the vocals are perfect, lately she's not so good at high notes so I can't really blame her

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

She screws the song up in the bridge live, I mean, the instrumental is somehow better live but the album version of the bridge is heaven but that's cuz the vocals are perfect, lately she's not so good at high notes so I can't really blame her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEyDRsdu8t0

This underrated note needs more love (25:30)  :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

It sounds better live. Sounds like a mix Dan would have done. Thank god she didn't start with Cruel World or Cola again.

She is starting with Cruel World (and then she does cola) :toofunny:

She does Honeymoon after Born To Die, which means Honeymoon is the fifth song on the setlist :toofunny:

check one of her recorded shows

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif