grabmebymyribbons

Stranger Things

Barb is annoying, I don't get the hype. She deserved to die for cock blocking Nancy.

Also I probably wont watch season 2 if Eleven isn't in it  :(

i don't get the hype over Barb either. she was in the show for like 2 seconds and then died cause she was a screaming hot mess. like BYE I DONT MISS YOU

~INSTA1.gif

Barb is annoying, I don't get the hype. She deserved to die for cock blocking Nancy.

Also I probably wont watch season 2 if Eleven isn't in it  :(

i don't get the hype over Barb either. she was in the show for like 2 seconds and then died cause she was a screaming hot mess. like BYE I DONT MISS YOU

no wayyyy, she's the good girl, she may be a little bit nerdy and introverted. but SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!

i mean she gave that horny girl nancy a free ride to have party with that ugly steve, and she cared about her friend so much and she tried her best to protect her friend from unprotected sex or whatever would happen

and btw, there's nth wrong to cockblock nancy + steve. he's ugly.

Jonathan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

giphy.gif

no wayyyy, she's the good girl, she may be a little bit nerdy and introverted. but SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!

i mean she gave that horny girl nancy a free ride to have party with that ugly steve, and she cared about her friend so much and she tried her best to protect her friend from unprotected sex or whatever would happen

and btw, there's nth wrong to cockblock nancy + steve. he's ugly.

Jonathan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i do not agree. Jonathan is creepy as fuck. spying on them and taking weird photos??? um no.

Steve is cute and actually cared about Nancy.

~INSTA1.gif

Johnathan was ugly  :deadbanana:

Ikr that actor's face is just spot-on creepy white trash high school guy :rip: That said, the URL says LanaBoards, so this means I'd fuck him

he's a teenager, who isn't an asshole teenager?

The answer to this is ACTUALLY Queen Barb. Plus she's like the visual essence of the show, how could you hate her? :defeated:

and there's nothing wrong with spilling hot tea to the horny girl nancy.

:bye2:

:rip:

steve did not care about nancy but her p*ssy only until like ep 6 or 7?

and there's nothing wrong with spilling hot tea to the horny girl nancy.

:bye2:

well he never pressured her to do anything sexual wise or even to drink, Nancy was just like "omg i'm gonna be so ~~~cooollllll~~~~~" i don't like Nancy either

The answer to this is ACTUALLY Queen Barb. Plus she's like the visual essence of the show, how could you hate her? :defeated:

:rip:

because she literally added nothing to the show except to hint that the monster is attracted to blood. she was just there to show that Nancy was also a nerd who just got lucky to have the most ~~~popular~~~ guy to like her.

~INSTA1.gif

because she literally added nothing to the show except to hint that the monster is attracted to blood. she was just there to show that Nancy was also a nerd who just got lucky to have the most ~~~popular~~~ guy to like her.

So far you've argued why she isn't an important character, but why shouldn't we like her? :rip: Could they really have sustained Nancy and Jonathan's story if their driving motivation was just a plot device? If we weren't supposed to be invested in her, the writers would have dispensed with her exactly like they did Benny--a similar death that illustrated the threat of the force behind it. Even if that doesn't equate a forced revival or #JusticeForBarb, y'all need to give these creators some credit for their characters :biblio:

But I mean all love yay Stranger Things :creep:

So far you've argued why she isn't an important character, but why shouldn't we like her? :rip: Could they really have sustained Nancy and Jonathan's story if their driving motivation was just a plot device? If we weren't supposed to be invested in her, the writers would have dispensed with her exactly like they did Benny--a similar death that illustrated the threat of the force behind it. Even if that doesn't equate a forced revival or #JusticeForBarb, y'all need to give these creators some credit for their characters :biblio:

But I mean all love yay Stranger Things :creep:

true i have argued that she isn't important, i guess she is important for plot points, same with Benny, but I just don't get the hype around OMG BARBBBBBBB. because she was, indeed, there for plot reasons.

lol

sorry i turn into a snob about tv/movies. lol

~INSTA1.gif