grabmebymyribbons

Stranger Things

Just watched the whole season, loved how the show feels like the actual story of every MKULTRA/WeirdShit going on in every small town you've heard about on the internet. I loved the clasic feel the show had, the suspense had me grabbing my throat scared that something would jump from behind my back too lol, the plot was just TOO EASY TO PREDICT most of the time.

The last episodes got me screaming, I just didn't know how it all was going to end lmao,

I expected more people to die!

Ps:

Steve is way hotter than Johathan don't lie to yourselves girlies, I loved his typical 80's highschool breakheart look, I know he was a douchebag most of the time and I also wanted him to die but then when he actually seemed like he was going to die (but didn't actually) I wished he didn't so, I guess that's the answer why Nancy stayed with him, you just can't help but fall for sexy douchebags!

I hope they get a bigger budget for the special effects next season tho

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Lol okay so basically no one will agree with me, but I didn't think the show was THAT good. Like everyone (aka Aaron Paul whose opinion I use to live my life properly) thought it was the best thing to grace this planet and I liked it, especially the characters (mainly those dope kids), but I didn't think I would give up my first born for it like seemingly everyone else 

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Lol okay so basically no one will agree with me, but I didn't think the show was THAT good. Like everyone (aka Aaron Paul whose opinion I use to live my life properly) thought it was the best thing to grace this planet and I liked it, especially the characters (mainly those dope kids), but I didn't think I would give up my first born for it like seemingly everyone else 

shoo shoo

Stranger Things is a masterpiece.

Cinematography = on point

Score = on point

Chemistry between all the characters (don't dumb this down to just romance chemistry) = on point

Great classic 80s film vibes of many genres = on point

Plot = on point

This was seriously the best "mini series" work in a LONG while. Not many people  can achieve SO MUCH in 8 hours like these writers did.

~INSTA1.gif

shoo shoo

Stranger Things is a masterpiece.

Cinematography = on point

Score = on point

Chemistry between all the characters (don't dumb this down to just romance chemistry) = on point

Great classic 80s film vibes of many genres = on point

Plot = on point

This was seriously the best "mini series" work in a LONG while. Not many people  can achieve SO MUCH in 8 hours like these writers did.

AGREE. It's so refreshing to see a show that has a combination like that. I'm so glad Netflix picked this show up when every network rejected it  :crying5:

4BZPaCg.jpg

I've been avoiding this thread for a while now because i didn't want to see spoilers... but i've been taking it slow and i finally finished last night. I loved this show so much. It's perfect.

I strongly ship Jonathan + Nancy, Mike + El, and Hopper + Joyce. I can't wait for S2. Also, the music and cinematography is so flawless, i can't even believe it.

H0bDaqU.gif

i know i'm so late to the party (even my mom was like: 'you still haven't seen STRANGER THINGS'?) but i was sick few days ago and stayed at home and watched the whole season on netflix

actually i thought it would be better, like muuuch better, since everybody was talking about it. after two episodes i turned off tv. but i gave it another chance and after three episodes i couldn't stop watching (thank god it has only 8 episodes)

i love aesthetics - 80s, music, clothes, colours... everything! i also love some characters - Barb (so sad she was in like 2 episodes), Jonathan, Dustin and Lucas

what i don't like is - idk i feel like the show would be better if there would be ONLY secret lab mystery or ONLY horror monster, i think both is quite too much
and how could Nancy choose Steve?! Jonathan is waaay better - not only he looks better but also he's not a total duche...
i also don't like Eleven :shh:

nsaalk.jpg

Loved this show.

you know when I was watching it at the beginning I was very immersed in its universe believing that it's a science fiction show and also that the creature was an alien. it was more "believeable".

But as I continued on, it tuned out to be more mytho which lost me aaa BiT.

It's still cute.