queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

5 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

She's like even worse.. her last (and first) album was in 2009 as a band record. To our knowledge (because she purges her accounts), she first teased a second album coming on August 6th, 2010 (for the band) and solo record was confirmed coming December 21st, 2014.

i’ve become so accustomed to the leaks and linden place that i forgot she has only one album :coffee:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’ve become so accustomed to the leaks and linden place that i forgot she has only one album :coffee:

It's not worth remembering, they made it in a few months and it was some robotic dreamy pop shit. I am sad we never got a pop rock album

3 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

She's like even worse.. her last (and first) album was in 2009 as a band record. To our knowledge (because she purges her accounts), she first teased a second album coming on August 6th, 2010 (for the band) and solo record was confirmed coming December 21st, 2014.

Cmon tho, considering how much titanic damaged her as a person, and how much him and poppy continued to psychologically block her from entering the scene again, we can all understand right?

Sky is just something else

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

Cmon tho, considering how much titanic damaged her as a person, we can all understand right?

yeah i completely agree

i made the comparison to sky simply because they both haven't released an album since the early 2010s

but mars has WAY more of a valid reason and i think she needs to focus on herself first obviously

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Cmon tho, considering how much titanic damaged her as a person, and how much him and poppy continued to psychologically block her from entering the scene again, we can all understand right?

Ok. Let her ruin her career. She's starting to push 40. At this point she will never have any kind of success and it could be better to not release anything at all. And for Sky, we could blame it all on her label as well

Mars is simply lazy, spending 6 years on recording a singular song. Can't get any of her shit right and I have rights to not like the TIADB album because she got SO much better later

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

Ok. Let her ruin her career. She's starting to push 40. At this point she will never have any kind of success and it could be better to not release anything at all. And for Sky, we could blame it all on her label as well

Mars is simply lazy, spending 6 years on recording a singular song. Can't get any of her shit right and I have rights to not like the TIADB album because she got SO much better later

We love no empathy here :party:

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

We love no empathy here :party:

Again, you probably have thousands of artists listened on your Last.fm profile, you're probably perfectly fine, it's so hard for me to get into an artist and Mars is one of the ones that I did and liked the most, it's also so hard for me to forget people and move on from things so far half a decade I check up on Mars and her social media accounts almost daily. Always opening them to no news or 2 word responses ("thank you", "love you") then she's liking a tweet saying "like this if you're releasing new music this year" and not delivering. I won't be responding to this anymore.

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

Again, you probably have thousands of artists listened on your Last.fm profile, you're probably perfectly fine, it's so hard for me to get into an artist and Mars is one of the ones that I did and liked the most, it's also so hard for me to forget people and move on from things so far half a decade I check up on Mars and her social media accounts almost daily. Always opening them to no news or 2 word responses ("thank you", "love you") then she's liking a tweet saying "like this if you're releasing new music this year" and not delivering. I won't be responding to this anymore.

Okay I admit that's pretty funny that she does that lol

Thats exactly how I feel about sky. Her music was everything to me and now I'm just mad and sad, while clutching onto NTMT. 

On 4/20/2022 at 2:10 AM, itsairnd said:

have you seen mars argo's site rn?

unknown.png?width=1301&height=670

We actually have a separate Mars thread 👀,  but maybe she'll release some music, or merch? Then again, Im pretty sure last time there was fuss around her website, was because she renewed her ownership rights to "Mars Argo"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :defeated:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

oprah-the-mother-i-never-had.gif

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥