queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

She just changed the channel name https://youtube.com/user/grocerybagdottv

Shouldicleanmyroom/SICMR the new Grocerybag, yep! 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I’m so happy she came back! Angry has been stuck in my head since it leaked and is def one of my faves from her- hope she puts the more of her old catalog on Spotify as well

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm so happy Angry is out :shock: a complete serve, even though i heard it ages ago, im so glad she did this!!!! It gives me so much hope. 

I never knew anything about the legal stuff but for some reason I thought she may have had to come back under a different name. It makes sense if the old songs will never be out for streaming because ik half belongs to that sinking boat. But yeah, I'm just so glad she can move on and do what she needs and own all of her creative work from now on. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:12 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I'm so happy Angry is out :shock: a complete serve, even though i heard it ages ago, im so glad she did this!!!! It gives me so much hope. 

I never knew anything about the legal stuff but for some reason I thought she may have had to come back under a different name. It makes sense if the old songs will never be out for streaming because ik half belongs to that sinking boat. But yeah, I'm just so glad she can move on and do what she needs and own all of her creative work from now on. 

she actually legally owns all of those songs, titanic cannot profit off of them either. titanic also legally does not have to be credited at all on any of the tracks. if the songs do wind up for sale again or on streaming, mars will be getting all the funds (minus Nothing Without You, Suicide Birds, You Don't Know Me Anymore, and the Johnny K version of Using You due to them having non-Titanic productions [NWY and UY are Johnny K, Suicide Birds was co-produced by Jesse Meyer, and YDKMA was co-produced by Justin McGrath]) from each stream the song gets. titanic will get nothing at all, and legally this is allowed as titanic has no legal ownership of ANY of the songs. the settlement stated that all video and audio part of the Mars Argo project, whether unreleased or released, belonged to Mars fully. Titanic has no legal ownership of any of those videos, songs, demos, etc and cannot profit off of them legally.

titanic doesn't deserve shit from the art mars made. period.

49 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

she actually legally owns all of those songs, titanic cannot profit off of them either. titanic also legally does not have to be credited at all on any of the tracks. if the songs do wind up for sale again or on streaming, mars will be getting all the funds (minus Nothing Without You, Suicide Birds, You Don't Know Me Anymore, and the Johnny K version of Using You due to them having non-Titanic productions [NWY and UY are Johnny K, Suicide Birds was co-produced by Jesse Meyer, and YDKMA was co-produced by Justin McGrath]) from each stream the song gets. titanic will get nothing at all, and legally this is allowed as titanic has no legal ownership of ANY of the songs. the settlement stated that all video and audio part of the Mars Argo project, whether unreleased or released, belonged to Mars fully. Titanic has no legal ownership of any of those videos, songs, demos, etc and cannot profit off of them legally.

titanic doesn't deserve shit from the art mars made. period.

Thats so great to hear! I was under the impression that the entire lawsuit thing (if it's the one with poppy & titanic u mean) got dropped and settled privately.

Maybe there is hope for most of the songs to make their way to Spotify. 

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Thats so great to hear! I was under the impression that the entire lawsuit thing (if it's the one with poppy & titanic u mean) got dropped and settled privately.

Maybe there is hope for most of the songs to make their way to Spotify. 

it went to trial i think (that's where we got the papers from i'm pretty sure)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif