Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Those clips from the Jump video with Michael Mizrahi in the beginning kinda..

does anyone know where the full video is? I know i've seen it before but I can't find it?

e661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gifgiphy.gife661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gif

@@evilentity, do we know anything about Lana sharing the stage with Ron Pope? I saw him live last thursday, and in between two songs he mentioned that he once performed with her at a really small venue.

His Wikipedia page says he was part of a band called The District which split the bill with Lizzy at her first Cross-Pollination show at Pianos on October 17, 2006. These shows consisted of a set by each artist followed by a set performed together. So they jammed together!

Those clips from the Jump video with Michael Mizrahi in the beginning kinda..

does anyone know where the full video is? I know i've seen it before but I can't find it?

I'm not sure whether that footage was taken from some longer video, but based on her hair and attire it's from the night of her October 22, 2009 Canal Room performance (photos and videos in link).

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Wilde_child, on 01 Jul 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:

Is it true Lana's friend died the day before her Glastonbury concert? Who is he/he? I read it on youtube.

I only know about Bobby Womack's death, not sure if it was the day before or the day she performed. But theay recorded a song together and seemed to get along.

Does anyone know the font she used in the Body Electric backdrop during the Paradise tour for the words "psalm 51" and "my love" (don't know if i remember this one right)?

35~10.jpg

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I only know about Bobby Womack's death, not sure if it was the day before or the day she performed. But theay recorded a song together and seemed to get along.

Does anyone know the font she used in the Body Electric backdrop during the Paradise tour for the words "psalm 51" and "my love" (don't know if i remember this one right)?

I think its High Tower Text

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

does anyone know the font used in the btd booklet? :)

New courier i think.....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So I have the Paradise vinyl by itself and I was wondering if there were any major differences in the cover between it and the one that says Born to Die : The Paradise Edition. I was looking around online and a store that I found them at had a BTD:P cover that was tinted slightly darker and more orange than the original Paradise one. I've googled images of actual copies that people are holding, and they appear to be the same color, but none of the pictures were in the exact same lighting, etc. I was wondering if any of you had both and could clear this up for me. Same for the CDs. Thank you!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Any idea why the deluxe version of BTD was removed from some iTunes stores?

I guess they want people to buy the whole paradise edition and not just the btd deluxe version (they removed it in germany too)

i76mrxw.png 

I was watching "Gramma #4" a couple of weeks back ago and I stopped myself mid through when I saw this:

rfeGJaU.png

And I was just wondering if anybody recognizes that album cover. I think Reeve's iPhone is playing a song from it and I was just sort of intrigued~

:creep:

EQFO7rX.png