Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

When was recorded Sirens and when did they started selling it online? I don't know if they sold it at her shows in 2006

i think i read that she sold it/gave it out at shows

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Was "Sparkle Jump Rope Queen" and "Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena" really EPs or whatever they are, or did people just make that up for fun?

no, we only have two songs for lizzy and the phenomena and three for sparkle jump rope queen.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Was "Sparkle Jump Rope Queen" and "Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena" really EPs or whatever they are, or did people just make that up for fun?

No, they're just the collection of the songs she had on each MySpace for those names. Only EPs she's ever had (that we know of) are Kill Kill and Lana Del Rey, both of which were just album previews.

no, we only have two songs for lizzy and the phenomena and three for sparkle jump rope queen.

Three from SJRQ? I only have Axl Rose Husband & Elvis there.

No, they're just the collection of the songs she had on each MySpace for those names. Only EPs she's ever had (that we know of) are Kill Kill and Lana Del Rey, both of which were just album previews.

Oh no, I know they weren't sold on iTunes or anything, but I've just read people call them EPs before, haha. So errrm should I have them as those or just throw them in the unreleased thingy?

last.fm  

Oh no, I know they weren't sold on iTunes or anything, but I've just read people call them EPs before, haha. So errrm should I have them as those or just throw them in the unreleased thingy?

Yeah, as an EP it's invented, like No Kung Fu. I used to keep LG&TP, SJRQ, and NKF all separate, but eventually I just tossed the non-demos into Lizzy Grant Unreleased.

Here's a few:

Were "Axl Rose Husband," "Elvis," "Disco," the "For K Part 2" demo, and "Driving in Cars with Boys" online before "Video Games?" Honestly, info on these and where they came from is so scarce....I would love some assistance placing there current source(s).

Here's a few:

Were "Axl Rose Husband," "Elvis," "Disco," the "For K Part 2" demo, and "Driving in Cars with Boys" online before "Video Games?" Honestly, info on these and where they came from is so scarce....I would love some assistance placing there current source(s).

I think Axl Rose Husband, Elvis, Disco & For K (Part 2) (Demo) were online before Video Games and Driving in Cars with Boys was leaked after.

Yeah, my guess is that it legitimately (or "officially--because people love that term and feel reassured when it's used ;)) goes by both titles. Or that she changed it to Put Me In A Movie when it came time to sell the record digitally, which had been hitherto known as Little Girls.

Also, on a kind of related note, the 5 Points site, as well as the alleged back cover posted above, suggest (pretty much irrefutably) that the title of the first record is simply Lana Del Ray.

I think it might've been the other way round - From Put Me in a Movie to Little Girls. I have it listed on Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant as Little Girls (Put Me in a Movie) as it goes by both titles and both are (I think) somewhat official.

Does anyone have the mp4 files of LDRAKALG

When it was on itunes?!?!?

An MP4 file is a video file. You mean M4A.

Here's a few:

You mean its original release date in May? that's a tough one!

2wn4whw.png