Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

guys this is so random but i really need help

i need to buy the LDR fuck it i love you hoodie that's in urban outfitters

but they don't accept my visa or even my paypal account cuz I'm not from the US

but I've seen many fans outside the US had bought it already! I really need to know how:(

anyone can help me please?

someone can help?

:smile3:

someone can help?

Have you read the FAQ in regards of payments?

Payments

Accepted Payment Methods

UrbanOutfitters.com accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Afterpay, Apple Pay, Urban Outfitters Gift Cards and Urban Outfitters Store Merchandise Gift Cards.

If your payment method was declined, you may have entered your information incorrectly or there may be other issues with the card like a passed expiration date or insufficient funds. Please try a new payment method and contact your financial institution for more information if you continue to experience difficulties with your payment.

*Please note, PayPal is unavailable to customers in Turkey.

Payment Process

When you place an order on UrbanOutfitters.com, your credit or debit card is initially authorized (not charged) to ensure funds for the order are available. This authorization hold (not charge) will occur every 7 business days until your order ships. You will be charged when your order, or a portion of your order, has shipped. You will only be charged for the items that are shipped, along with applicable shipping and tax rates.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

i'm not sure is this the right thread to post this but please listen to the part whe, she says, we built a house..

i'm 99% sure it sounds like a lana song, but i can't figure it out.

i feel like my heads is gonna explode if i don't find out

"my rose garden dreams, set on fire by fiends"

i'm not sure is this the right thread to post this but please listen to the part whe, she says, we built a house..

i'm 99% sure it sounds like a lana song, but i can't figure it out.

i feel like my heads is gonna explode if i don't find out

I don’t know about the we built a house part, but the intro def sounds like black beauty

UbsOye5.png

I have a question: From what I know ultraviolence(the song) is written in the c key. But I noticed when she sings the song live she sings A#3 which is normally out of key. But it doesn't sound bad nor it's a mistake cause on every show she sings like that. Does anybody know why? Did they changed the key or is it just an artistic choice?

Lana del rey is pretty much the only artist that i really feel invested in so im really out of touch. Are there other indie(ish) artists that have fans so obsessive that they manage to find all of their childhood photos, leak like every song, and speculate so much about their personal life? or is that just lana

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

hi! so a little while ago i saw the ultraviolence deluxe vinyl (black 2XLP) for $50 at barnes and noble and almost bought it but decided against it

now i'm kinda regretting it bc i can't seem to find it anywhere for a reasonable price  :crossed:

barnes and noble now has a dutch import listed but i'm not sure if it's the deluxe version - neither the tracklist or the back cover are shown anywhere: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ultraviolence-lana-del-rey/27707772

could anyone clarify? thank you!

what do y'all think lana thinks about Francesco Carrozini marrying Bee Shaffer (daughter of Anna Wintour) -

I remember watching a documentary about Francescos mother FRANCA,  and she kept poking fun at Francesco saying he is always "in a dream state" and it made me think of Honeymoons "dreaming away your lifeeee" line. 

I do wonder why he was such a "player" and then all the sudden settled with Bee, I mean she even kinda looks like lana low-key. also at the MET gala when lana went with the group ( I bet it was a relief bc Francesco was there with Bee and I remember him looking very very stern in all photos, I wondered if he and lana spoke or saw each other)

I have a question: From what I know ultraviolence(the song) is written in the c key. But I noticed when she sings the song live she sings A#3 which is normally out of key. But it doesn't sound bad nor it's a mistake cause on every show she sings like that. Does anybody know why? Did they changed the key or is it just an artistic choice?

i feel like discussions of Lanas song in a more technical/musical manner might be worth its own thread 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Where is this picture from? Did she post it somewhere? She's so pretty :wub:

original.jpg

It's from the Nylon Cover party, from November 2013. I can't remember if this particular photo was taken by Barrie or by a blogger, but there's details here:

http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/02/lana-del-rey-nylon-cover-party-with-barrie-james-oneill/

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/82993351.html

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

In my most royal of Humble opinions, I perceive L.D.R. as a person who comes from some money. But who did, for the first major time when L.D.R. was sent away to boarding school, and subsequent times as well; a person who more than dipped her toes into the dark underbelly of the Amerikan dream...and God only knows what she truly found there, she only hints at what she experienced here and there in her Lizzy and L.D.R. song writing capability and talent.

And this direct expression of a haunted Amerikan backdrop, makes the work at times irrelevant, at other times: Timeless, Classic, and Esoteric...

i feel like discussions of Lanas song in a more technical/musical manner might be worth its own thread 

YES! I love discussing her vocals. It's weird there isn't a thread about her vocals when it's her main job lol we even have a thread about her breasts.

is it worth buying from a discogs seller in EU being from the US? wont shipping be very high for me?

It depends on the seller. Some add insurance and what not to their parcels and it drives the prices up.

E.g. from Germany to US shipping a package (<2kg, no insurance) is about 10$. I'd just check the international shipping fees of their country's postal service for reference.

edit: lol nvm just saw DHL only offers premium for private people, which is insanely expensive (~38$)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????