Lana De Los Reyes

Lana De Los Reyes Art *LUST FOR LIFE (ALBUM TRAILER)*

Roses Bloom for You (Music Video)

A little video I made, I do hope she include it on LFL the song is such a timeless masterpiece.

I love how she rhymed beautifully with brutally.
And even though is just a snippet with the piano. It became one of my favs from this era is so gorgeous.

Anyway here the video, hope guys you like it :kiss2:

mH6fLZ4.gif

I love making videos, and I'm so thankful that you guys appreciate them. So thank you :kiss3:

Anyways...

White Mustang (Music Video)

This song snatched my soul even though it's just 26 seconds. I'm so hyped fo the record. Hope you guys like it. Love y'all  :flutter:

EDIT: Deleted due to copyright (14-06-17). Uploading on second channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Ad3gvENvA

mH6fLZ4.gif

I love making videos, and I'm so thankful that you guys appreciate them. So thank you :kiss3:

Anyways...

This song snatched my soul even though it's just 26 second. I'm so hyped fo the record. Hope you guys like it. Love y'all  :flutter: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwt3KJisbXI

@00:16 I got the feels when the car scene appeared. Makes me more excited for this song

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Anyways...

This song snatched my soul even though it's just 26 seconds. I'm so hyped fo the record. Hope you guys like it. Love y'all  :flutter: 

You're so fast! Such an icon

Anyways...

fuck, that gave me chills all over

You guys are the best!! Sending you a big hug love you all  :thankyou:

Pretty When You Cry (Short Music Video)

Happy Birthday to my favorite album of all time 'Ultraviolence'

With PWYC I connected instantly the first time I listened to it, and it has a special place in my heart.

I'm still sad we didn't get to see the vid Lana made, and I hope one day we'll do

Meanwhile I made my own, I hope you guys enjoy it :kiss2:

DELETED

mH6fLZ4.gif

Your videos always totally transport me into the song, this one included! Also, the visuals you use never feel incongruous or jarring with the music-- they always flow so well and are perfectly matched  :legend:

Keep up the incredible work, king!!!  :party:

o4qjp4j.png

It took me a while since I was not constantly working on it, but it turned out pretty great. Dedicated to @@sparklrtrailrheaven and all of you A.K.A lovers out there. Hope you guys enjoy it :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJVMaUYsHM&feature=youtu.be

this is so good omg even though im not into AKA bc it reminds me of my old days of happiness and that makes me sad

so damn good holy shit i love it

This era has bring different ideas and themes. Let's envision various concepts for the same record.

VINTAGE

tumblr_ood7tlhOHx1txslclo2_1280.png

WITCHCRAFT

tumblr_ood7tlhOHx1txslclo1_1280.png

GLAMOUR

tumblr_ood7tlhOHx1txslclo3_1280.png

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL DESIGN OMG 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Anyways...

genius

~INSTA1.gif

LUST FOR LIFE (ALBUM TRAILER)

I worked on this project the whole past month. Even though I started

on February when Love was released, I wanted to make a full edit with all the 16 tracks.

I felt like no song should be left out. So I hope you guys like it, thanks for the support.

:kiss3:

mH6fLZ4.gif

on February when Love was released, I wanted to make a full edit with all the 16 tracks.

I felt like no song should be left out. So I hope you guys like it, thanks for the support.

This is so amazing!!! I love your edits so much, keep it up!  :flutter:

xo

Fuck! This is amazing

Do you have a version where it's not pitched? I'd really like to watch that

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Omg, tears are literally welling up, this is like everything that I could ever wish for! This. Is. So. BEAUTIFUL. I am living, thank you so much for this, I wish I had it on a big screen and without the voice change. :defeated: :trisha: :krylie:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I swear. Your edits have power over me just as much as Lana songs!!!   :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I got emotional on Heroin and then you put Get Free. If it wasn't for Summer Bummer, I think I would end up crying!  :crying5: Then I got emotional again with Love, fuck!  :crying5: Such a incredible edit! I really love it, you're amazing!!  :heart:  :heart:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593