hellcolouredsky

Is there any Lana song that give you certain feeling?

i also noticed that i find a lot of lana songs hard to listen to.. like i love them with all my heart but damn those emotions..

the whole born to die and paradise albums tbh. (even tho those are my favourites)

the only song of hers that gives me a feeling i can't quite define - like a melancholic longing mixed with something more ominous and eerie - is Get Drunk.

yes this

Brooklyn Baby makes me feel like I'm flying. I know it sounds stupid, but that's how it feels like.

being high

Music transports me to this daydream where my life is so much better and interesting and every time it ends I feel sad and empty.

I know this feeling EXACTLY! I didn't think anyone else got this feeling from certain songs. Aside from the ones you mentioned, I'd add Put Me in a Movie (the demo especially), Hangin' Around, and the 1949 demo a little bit, too  :kiss:

yeS

Music transports me to this daydream where my life is so much better and interesting and every time it ends I feel sad and empty.

I feel nostalgic when I hear My Best Days (the "like you" part and the organ in the end of the song), Making Out ("It doesn't really matter what you say cause I ain't gonna quit till' the day I die" part), Back to The Basics (the bridge and the little noise in the end that looks like a scream of joy, idk) and Money Hunny (there are some parts that reminds me of the time I used to watch documentaries about serial killers. I think it's because I heard at that time :P ). And I feel happy when I hear Back to The Basics, Driving in Cars With Boys and I think there are others that I can't remember right now. :D  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

You're Gonna Love Me is my favourite song because it feels like it was written by and for me, musically and lyrically it's the song I can relate to the most. But then again all her songs give me a certain feeling

ZKcaooE.png

BLACK BEAUTY AND YOUR BAND IS ALL THE RAGE. Her saddest songs in my opinion

YBIATR, yes god. That Tallahassee line always gets me :blush3:

Last Girl on Earth and Shades of Cool give me goosebumps, literally

VyIsfwC.jpg

I get this feeling of like, idk, spiritual transcendance (lmao) that I always feel when I listen to great music. It's like she looked deep down in herself and she put her finger on that special spot, that special something. Although I do believe Lizzy was much more honest about it - but Lana is a more raffiné musician, so I guess it makes up for it

Disco definitely has a really sad/eerie feeling to it.

Yayo, Video Games, and Honeymoon all have like a dreamy trance-like feeling to me.

Most Lana songs make me feel a certain way but those are the ones that come to mind first