Macintosh Manhattan

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint

@gloomyharlow Gurl I know exactly what you meant and I 100% agree with what you said about some people here "Some of you have a hard time in reading and comprehension and I have zero patience". Sometimes I tell myself they must be trolling because no one can be that stupid.

Harlow didn't literally say Kim deserved what she got, but if you guys take your heads out of your asses for a moment and think about what happened based on what happens in the real world, you'll see that these kind of things are not that uncommon. Kim has every right to flaunt her wealth as much as she wants, but OF COURSE that'll attract robbers, and that's exactly what happened. So in a way it is her fault. Her mistake was not having guards with her. I mean, Paris is normally a safe city, but when you're super famous and have $10m of jewelry like that you have to take more precautions.

And don't come with that "girls wearing short shorts are asking to be raped". Anyone should dress how they seem fit but I'm sure if a girl wore really short clothes and went to a place notorious for its high level of sexual violence there's a huge possibility she's going to get raped. Was she asking for it? No, but it still happened. And you guys don't seem to get that.

And don't expect people to feel bad for her, even though she got robbed she wasn't physically hurt. Meanwhile people are dying in other parts of the world but I don't see no one talking about it here.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I don't agree that Kim deserved it, because no one should have to go through what she went through. Trust me, I'm far from a fan of Kim and her fame-hungry family, but it's just disgusting to wish those sorts of things upon people, or to say they deserve it... just because they're rich. It's dumb and illogical. I do agree that there are probably better things she could be doing with her millions of $$ but still, that's no reason to say that she deserved to be in such a horrible situation. 

All I can say is, don't come complaining one day when something shitty happens to you, because I'm sure that other users here will be more than happy to tell you that you deserved it... Just saying!

I actually DO charity work around the world thank you very much. It's my passion to help others.

And you can all disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion and last I heard we all can post our opinion in this forum. Don't get nasty with me because you disagree with what I said. It's called opinions.

Where is god's name did I say that? No where. My point was if you're going to tell the world you have expensive diamond rings, what do you expect is going to happen??? They flaunt their lives and riches in our faces everyday and are only famous for one family member making a sex tape. Let's keep it real. If you flaunt it like this family does every single day, something will happen. Look at how Chris Brown was robbed after he showed off on instagram all his $600 sneakers. Paris Hilton, same thing.

And if you think my comment was harsh then I suggest you stay away from the Daily Mail comments area, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Lipstick Alley Forum. There's people celebrating this and many many many many others wishing they had killed her. My comment is tame compared to what other people are saying about this situation elsewhere.

Anyway, That's all I will say on this subject. Some of you have a hard time in reading and comprehension and I have zero patience with internet arguing. I don't do back and fourth arguing online. Period. I'm here for Lana, not Kim. I said what I said and that's that.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

Moving on.

If you're here for Lana, not Kim then why did you waste your time posting a long ass paragraph about her 

FzytWEW.png

@gloomyharlow Gurl I know exactly what you meant and I 100% agree with what you said about some people here "Some of you have a hard time in reading and comprehension and I have zero patience". Sometimes I tell myself they must be trolling because no one can be that stupid.

Harlow didn't literally say Kim deserved what she got, but if you guys take your heads out of your asses for a moment and think about what happened based on what happens in the real world, you'll see that these kind of things are not that uncommon. Kim has every right to flaunt her wealth as much as she wants, but OF COURSE that'll attract robbers, and that's exactly what happened. So in a way it is her fault. Her mistake was not having guards with her. I mean, Paris is normally a safe city, but when you're super famous and have $10m of jewelry like that you have to take more precautions.

And don't come with that "girls wearing short shorts are asking to be raped". Anyone should dress how they seem fit but I'm sure if a girl wore really short clothes and went to a place notorious for its high level of sexual violence there's a huge possibility she's going to get raped. Was she asking for it? No, but it still happened. And you guys don't seem to get that.

And don't expect people to feel bad for her, even though she got robbed she wasn't physically hurt. Meanwhile people are dying in other parts of the world but I don't see no one talking about it here.

:lanasrs2:  :judgingu: at the end of the day, imagine how fucking scary it would be to have multiple masked men with guns break into basically a complex/hotel of mansions and threaten your life for all your on-hand valuables. 

yeah, maybe showing off her millionaire status isn't a good idea, but it doesnt change how possibly traumatic an experience was to go thru. 

u dont have people saying to you "stop complaining about your health issues, because other people are literally dying rn." thats insensitive and completely unsympathetic. 

@gloomyharlow  ntm, these people arent lowkey friends of lana's anyway? like u rly dont give a shit at all?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

:lanasrs2:  :judgingu: at the end of the day, imagine how fucking scary it would be to have multiple masked men with guns break into basically a complex/hotel of mansions and threaten your life for all your on-hand valuables. 

yeah, maybe showing off her millionaire status isn't a good idea, but it doesnt change how possibly traumatic an experience was to go thru. 

u dont have people saying to you "stop complaining about your health issues, because other people are literally dying rn." thats insensitive and completely unsympathetic. 

@gloomyharlow  ntm, these people arent lowkey friends of lana's anyway? like u rly dont give a shit at all?

Nobody said it wasn't a traumatizing event for Kim, but it's already over and she didn't get hurt. She'll probably be traumatized for a while but nothing that more security can't fix. If she had gotten stabbed it would've been something else. + nobody said her being a millionaire changed anything for her, it just made the possibility of getting robbed higher lol.

I couldn't care less about people worrying about Kim, the problem is just blowing this out of proportion + people starting that shit with harlow.

+ You comment just further proves the point harlow made

EotAQlJ.jpg

Nobody said it wasn't a traumatizing event for Kim, but it's already over and she didn't get hurt. She'll probably be traumatized for a while but nothing that more security can't fix. If she had gotten stabbed it would've been something else. + nobody said her being a millionaire changed anything for her, it just made the possibility of getting robbed higher lol.

I couldn't care less about people worrying about Kim, the problem is just blowing this out of proportion + people starting that shit with harlow.

+ You comment just further proves the point harlow made

...shit like "at least she didn't die" is literally basically belittling how someone feels. Like it's 2016 we can admit that at least your not ___ is just unsympathetic and unnecessary like I'm sure lots of people and Kim herself acknowledge and are glad about it, 

I think some people just get upset when people they don't care about (yet a lot of other people do)  get attention for no (in their mind valid) reason

i mean  this person just got accosted and had their life threatened, their sense of security completely broken, and the most u can do is defend someone who TBH is completely insensitive and rude. Harlow basically said he doesn't care at all about her and justified it with. " well people know she's rich so she should expect it" 

idk just seems unnecessarily calloused. It's like how people went after Lana for saying she wishes she was dead.

Ppl criticized her and told her at least she isn't going thru real more serious issues. Don't u think a more proper response would've been supporting her as a person since she just said she wanted to die?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

The ring was hers, but the rest was probably lent to her for the fashion week. Insurance will repay her, don't worry for her money.

Tbh, it's a miracle she didn't get hurt. She really could have been raped, she's a huge sex symbol and it could have went down that road ...

SCARFACE2371.png

I'm not saying that just because she's filthy rich she deserves to get robbed or anything like that. What I mean is that she got robbed and stolen a ring worth 4m when that's pocket money for her and can be replaced in less than 2 days while other families that work 5x as hard would get completely fucked over by something like that and could never recover, is all I'm saying :)

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I'm not saying that just because she's filthy rich she deserves to get robbed or anything like that. What I mean is that she got robbed and stolen a ring worth 4m when that's pocket money for her and can be replaced in less than 2 days while other families that work 5x as hard would get completely fucked over by something like that and could never recover, is all I'm saying :)

It's not only the stolen items, it's the fact she was fucking tied up, her mouth was taped and she was locked in a room while people stole from her. Are you saying if a family that 'works 5x as hard' was robbed of something that took up the same proportion of their income as the jewellery from Kim that you wouldn't sympathise? What is the difference? Kim is part of a family with two young children

FzytWEW.png

It's not only the stolen items, it's the fact she was fucking tied up, her mouth was taped and she was locked in a room while people stole from her. Are you saying if a family that 'works 5x as hard' was robbed of something that took up the same proportion of their income as the jewellery from Kim that you wouldn't sympathise? What is the difference? Kim is part of a family with two young children

I'm talking money/items wise

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I'm talking money/items wise

Okayyyyyy? So am I? You still didn't answer my question

i can't at "once ur well-known for your wealth, you deserve to get robbed" opinion nor the "there're people dying in Syria" thing

this is just sad,

but how the hell could this made to the World News section, does LB have a Celeb News section?.  :facepalm:

This is fucking world news, no matter who it is, if this happened to anyone it would be world news because it's fucking scary shit 

FzytWEW.png