annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

Dam ma's ass is phat

But in all seriousness I don't think she's gaining weight again? I think its those god awful sweaters shes been wearing.. And the fact that she's fucking her face up and dying her hair darker.  :oprah3:

I wonder what look she's trying to achieve.

Edited by Glimmeringdarling

Honestly she looks like she could quite easily squish watermelon in between her thighs tbh lol :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Did she get extensions put in?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't get her face. These were taken the same day as the video she uploaded to her Instagram, you can see she's wearing the same sweater. Except there she looked gorgeous and here she looks ... Yikes

VyIsfwC.jpg

she completely lost her glow, this was 2 years ago (thanks annedauphine) and she was glowing. she looks like a chubby child in the latest candids. i like her sweater tho, she just needs to get motivated and someway happy again.

Ct8uiCZWYAA4_SV.jpg
Ct8uiCYWYAAeDT7.jpg

edit: this post is worded really rudely and i want to apologise for that.

i76mrxw.png