Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

I realized it was $295 to stream the concert performance and also get the signed vinyls from the Instagram post.... I know in the long run it’s so worth it but whew what a choice I’m so happy :rollin:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

11 minutes ago, landeath said:

Shabrang is simply incredible.

!!!!!!! I never thought ISON could be topped or joined by such an impressive body of music :party::crai::bop::toofunny:

Spoiler

$295 for the hand signed Shabrang vinyl AND the digital concert experience is so far superior to SOPHIE’s little 3 GameCube CD purse sorry 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

3 hours ago, theviolence said:

Random but does anyone else remember how heavy she used to stan Lana? She hopped off the train after question for the culture :toofunny: 

I don’t remember this.. what did she used to say / do that showed she was a fan?? :o 

14417469274.gif

8 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I don’t remember this.. what did she used to say / do that showed she was a fan?? :o 

She would caption her pics with Lana lyrics often, songs like Hope and Is This Happiness, even unreleased ones like Fine China, and would engage with people in the comments that acknowledged she was referencing Lana. Happened more on her burner accounts like Majora

When Hope came out I distinctly remember her reposting many of the lyrics onto her story 

Among other things, but as soon as QFTC happened she unfollowed her and has never mentioned her since :creep: 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I CAN'T STAND THIS WOMAN! 

She dropped the album and I simply can't pic one fav song. Every single song is amazing and a journey for itself, and I can't get enough of it. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

On 9/21/2020 at 2:08 PM, theviolence said:

She would caption her pics with Lana lyrics often, songs like Hope and Is This Happiness, even unreleased ones like Fine China, and would engage with people in the comments that acknowledged she was referencing Lana. Happened more on her burner accounts like Majora

When Hope came out I distinctly remember her reposting many of the lyrics onto her story 

Among other things, but as soon as QFTC happened she unfollowed her and has never mentioned her since :creep: 

Sevdaliza never followed Lana on ig, and the Majora account is not her.