Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

On 10/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

£295 to stream a concert on their iphone is just hilarious 

On 10/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

where is this

I know it's hella late responding but I just saw these when the thread got bumped and thought it'd be pretty obvious if you actually read my whole posts that the $295 was paying to get the autographed vinyl of her new album (which finally just delivered recently it's gorgeous:flutter:) and worth every penny seeing as how I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to meet her let alone see her perform live 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

20 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Rhode video is IMMACULATE 

she’s a living legend & goddess :flutter:

the bull, the glitter, the ARMOR :worship:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

to represent what real women all over the world look like.. not the plasticized image that society has been forcing on us for years 

oh cool! thank you

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I adore her art but following her on social media is extremely annoying nowadays.

She comes off extremely narcissistic and makes a big fuss about every little thing she does. When she's contradicting herself (bragging after preaching humility, selling NFTs after advocating for the environment, posing with luxury brand-items after criticising huge concerns) she makes up some melodramatic justification and demonizes the people not agreeing with her in a pretty immature way. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So, she seemingly launched a new era. After all of those wonderfully produced Homunculus short-movies aviable only for a limited time and the Oh My God-Remix, she seemingly focusses on an android alter ego called Dahlia now.

First track "The Great Hope Design" is out now. It's pretty impressing, mixing up her "usual formula" with some new twists.

I thought I was over her but this single is actually great. In all honesty her politics recently have put me off but I'm separating narcissist neoliberal sevda from trip hop sensuality sevdaliza

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

4 minutes ago, theviolence said:

I thought I was over her but this single is actually great. In all honesty her politics recently have put me off but I'm separating narcissist neoliberal sevda from trip hop sensuality sevdaliza

Yeah I feel you. Her message about accepting- and standing up for yourself was something that drew me towards her in the beginning, but lately it's just turned into her appearing to be completely full of herself - not even talking about her Elon-Musk-level delusionism about technical progress and green-washed-capitalism. The music still slaps though