Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

So I guess Bebin is not a part of the actual album and more like a statement?

It's a great song nonetheless, but it does not really go along with Time, Human and "GR"

Oh you excited about something? And here I thought you were  dead inside

tumblr_ll9qkw8nlG1qeyudjo1_500.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

“In protest of the inhumane political climate, I could not rest my head in privilege. I wrote ‘Bebin’ in Farsi, to solidify. I stand strong with love. In this case I choose to avoid mainstream media, because I have no interest in part taking in a victimized concept. As I will not be able to travel to the United States for indefinite duration, take this without lights, camera, action. I am solely a messenger. In the brain of love, there is no place for racism nor bigotry.” -Sevdaliza

All donations will be immediately transferred towards funds supporting victims of racial exclusion.

She's postponing promoting her album in the us too

I respect what shes doing but shes only hurting herself since she started to get traffic here

It seems like she's not rlly about the money (just look at all the high budget MVs) or the mainstream fame, especially not the Hollywood-route. I just hope she won't push the general album release back

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

At the root of Sevdaliza's industrial R&B and breathy trip-hop is a challenge: What am I to you? The Iranian-born, Netherlands-based singer and songwriter released two EPs in 2015, exploring this question not only for herself but as a function of how culture prescribes identity. On her forthcoming debut album, ISON, she revisits a few of those tracks; one, in particular, is a statement of defiant purpose. 

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/14/515024497/songs-we-love-sevdaliza-amandine-insensible