Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but it appears on Apple Music both the original Calling EP version as well as the Human Nature version from the new album are slightly different from the original 2018 version of the song!!! There’s a new string solo section as well as the removal of the spoken word section at the end

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Human Nature instead of Martyr... ew. I hope it's a new version.

And I hope Kalim was renamed, it sounded so goos

Darkest Hour digital version only

there's another track called 'Truth Is I Never Left You' on cd here

I hope there will be other sites that include this bonus track

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really don't like the fact that she put HN on this instead of Martyr.

I never really got HN's popularity. Yeah, it's artistic and everything but in the end it's 6mins of autotune brabbling. It fit in on The Calling but it feels off to have it on Shabrang now.

Martyr is such a beautifully produced & sung track. It's the sister song to Darkest Hour and really has the same vibe as the other Shabrang tracks. Now it's a left out orphan-track.

My only hope is that this is a similar situation to "Time", where she leaves the track off the album cause she wanted to add a very similar one or a rework like with Underneath/Shahmaran.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Hopefully it doesn't drag on the way ISON does, please no more filler :facepalm: 

anyway super excited about this, did someone say darkest hour isn't going to be on the physical copies?

That will really bug me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hoped Sevdaliza would randomly sign some of the 1500 vinyls but it appears now it costs 245 euros we lost...

anyone excited for the Hague show? i was until she said she cancelled the other shows including moscow  :crossed:

giphy.gif

Listening to album singles now and my god the instrumental to Joanna is absolutely STUNNING. 

Lamp Lady still sounds cool as heck. Darkest Hour too.

ok I’m pretty stoked to hear the whole thing now. 

I really wanna know how to get one of those signed vinyl copies on her instagram :biblio::w8ing::crai:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19