Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

yass queen of bops https://open.spotify.com/track/5YRpA4al3Eya1Sx2aTFjeH

not sure... cause the version i have on my phone has underneath

When I bought it on Itunes in late 2015 I got Taste and Underneath as Track 5 and 6. I just noticed that those two are missing from Itunes, Spotify and Amazon.

Not that much of a pity with Taste since it's the weakest track on TSK in my opinion but it's a shame for Underneath.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When I bought it on Itunes in late 2015 I got Taste and Underneath as Track 5 and 6. I just noticed that those two are missing from Itunes, Spotify and Amazon.

Not that much of a pity with Taste since it's the weakest track on TSK in my opinion but it's a shame for Underneath.

Lol I feel the opposite! Underneath is such a snore to me. Taste isn't too bad; I think the production is great and the bridge is really cute. IMO neither of them fit very well on the EP though, & that's probably why they were taken off. I think the same thing happened to The Valley. I read an article somewhere when that track debuted online & it said The Valley would be on Children of Silk. :ohno:

I still need it in HQ! I refuse to download SoundCloud or YouTube rips. :crai:

14417469274.gif

is this real??????

she posted it on her facebook today! probably instagram too but i didn't check :)

"?" was the caption 

I'm thinking it's either a new song or a remix of That Other Girl w/ a new verse. 

14417469274.gif

The remix sucks big time!!! In my opinion this song is already so perfect and magical, it doesn't require a remix. She should instead create more songs with vibes similar to "That Other Girl". This song literally transports into another world. This is next level shit!! The video was so mesmerizing to watch and the whole visual atmosphere reminds me so much of the world I see in my dreams. Her voice is so soothing, haunting and hypnotic as well. There's something very peculiar about her and she doesn't seem human to me though she insists she is a Human in her "Human" song which is also super seductive and ultra hypnotic. I'm thinking maybe she's a Reptilian or some other alien form or a human from the future sent back in time to bless the world with "Real" music.

He never knew my form or shape #ShapeShifter :illumilana:

Human is a masterpiece and I still listen to it multiple times a day. :crai:

I was peeping her insta (go follow her) & some vague posts lead me to believe her debut will be called "The Human Experience" but ???

I guess we'll see.  :cuteface:

14417469274.gif