National Anthem

ALLIE X

Don't care about the new collab, but Cape God remains fantastic.

Rings A Bell

Fresh Laundry

Love Me Wrong

It's still so funny to me how almost everybody was underwhelmed when Rings A Bell first came out (myself included) and somehow it ended up becoming my absolute favourite track on this album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

hi, I don’t keep up much w her leaks/unreleased but I remember about 4 years ago I had an unleaked True Love Is Violent demo where it was just Allie and a piano, I had it long before it was released but never paid attention to it bc i didn’t care for her at the time LOL

anyway it’s long lost bc ive changed computers and didn’t care for it at the time, has it been leaked? id love to listen to it again. it was so much better than the released.

Same with The Hard Way (Studio version)

Thank u

RVhKIwP.gif

9 minutes ago, May said:

hi, I don’t keep up much w her leaks/unreleased but I remember about 4 years ago I had an unleaked True Love Is Violent demo where it was just Allie and a piano, I had it long before it was released but never paid attention to it bc i didn’t care for her at the time LOL

anyway it’s long lost bc ive changed computers and didn’t care for it at the time, has it been leaked? id love to listen to it again. it was so much better than the released.

Same with The Hard Way (Studio version)

Thank u

both leaked

cape god deluxe PLEASE... in the meantime, going to finally fufill what i said regarding this-

On 9/29/2020 at 8:37 AM, June Gloom said:

it's funny that allie's finally posting this shoot because i've had a picture of it since 2018 and wasn't sure what to make of it.  i'm currently hunting the high quality version of the one i had because i've lost it in the time since and the only one i still have now is a pic of someone's computer screen which is very- not a good leak!  will post it if i get it again because honestly who cares it's a single picture

sorry for the wait!  i've been meaning to getting around to it for a while and something finally convinced me to a few days ago.  NSFW warning in link!  (just to cover my bases)

the singular unleaked photo from this shoot i have

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

3 minutes ago, June Gloom said:

cape god deluxe PLEASE... in the meantime, going to finally fufill what i said regarding this-

sorry for the wait!  i've been meaning to getting around to it for a while and something finally convinced me to a few days ago.  NSFW warning in link!  (just to cover my bases)

the singular unleaked photo from this shoot i have

oh she said tits out..

also yeah im really hoping it's either a b-sides collection (VERY UNLIKELY) or like cape god b-sides... she's been wanting to do a b-sides of an album since clx2 i think which it was rumored that Offering and Cure would get released but that's probably some old wives tale

CollXtion I + CollXtion II

Side A

Hello

Catch

Prime

Tumor

Bitch

Glam (Demo)

Side B

Good

Sanctuary

Never Enough

Tongue Tied demo

Too Much to Dream

CollXtion II

Side A

Paper Love

Vintage

Need You

Casanova

Lifted

Simon Says

*Side B *

Old Habits Die Hard

That’s So Us

Downtown

True Love is Violent 

Sculpture

Purge (voice memo version)

Ms. X really making me buy another copy of CLX I/II, huh?

Dumb question, but they're not available without the ticket, are they? I don't think I'll be able to watch it, so I don't really wanna buy a ticket for nothing...

Edit: Also, while I'm at it, did anyone ever get a refund for their Cape God Tour ticket/meet & greet they purchased via Musicglue? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif