National Anthem

ALLIE X

According to Blackout Zone on ATRL, the versions of Glam and Tongue Tied are different to the leaked ones

6 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Ms. X really making me buy another copy of CLX I/II, huh?

Dumb question, but they're not available without the ticket, are they? I don't think I'll be able to watch it, so I don't really wanna buy a ticket for nothing...

Edit: Also, while I'm at it, did anyone ever get a refund for their Cape God Tour ticket/meet & greet they purchased via Musicglue? 

I looks like they will be available for general sale on February?

自由になる自由がある

12 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

I looks like they will be available for general sale on February?

From what I understand, that's just the release/dispatch date of the vinyl? But yeah, I don't wanna risk missing out on this, so I guess I'll just order it and hope I'll be able to watch the concert.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just now, SlowGinFizzzz said:

From what I understand, that's just the release/dispatch date of the vinyl? But yeah, I don't wanna risk missing out on this, so I guess I'll just order it and hope I'll be able to watch the concert.

The ticket is free when you order a bundle, I just ordered the CLX I+II ticket bundle and the ticket price was discounted.

omg I ordered the bundle and the personalised CXI + II vinyl :defeated:

and I guess I can finally tell my full M&G story now. I met her during the CollXtion II Tour in 2017, and asked her if she could write my favourite lyric on a piece of paper. I told her that I didn't know if it was allowed, but that my favourite song was Sculpture and she said something like "oh yeah the song we all know exists but pretend to ignore". she wrote "who will love me when the night is over", signed it and gave it to me, and asked me not to tell anyone because if not other gays would ask her to acknowledge unreleased material. which I don't get because she's the one who leaked it and also she gets harassed all the time dd

Sorry for my cluelessness...but what’s the big deal with Sculpture anyway :fabcat:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

7 hours ago, Hattie said:

Does anyone else get kind of emotional seeing Allie's artistic growth? Like, the way she performs and displays her music is SO fully fledged now. Allie doing digital concerts never would've happened during CLXI.

She basically released the album with a full 48 hour digital Xperience 

8 hours ago, CHARLICXC said:

CollXtion I + CollXtion II

Side A

Hello

Catch

Prime

Tumor

Bitch

Glam (Demo)

Side B

Good

Sanctuary

Never Enough

Tongue Tied demo

Too Much to Dream

CollXtion II

Side A

Paper Love

Vintage

Need You

Casanova

Lifted

Simon Says

*Side B *

Old Habits Die Hard

That’s So Us

Downtown

True Love is Violent 

Sculpture

Purge (voice memo version)

I'm a little annoyed she put Sculpture on COLLXTION II and TMTD on COLLXTION I, it's switched

11 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:

Sorry for my cluelessness...but what’s the big deal with Sculpture anyway :fabcat:

It's just that it's an amazing song that she leak it herself by accident and then went on to pretend it didn't exist nn

But it was meant to be released either on CollXtion I or II. There's even a excerpt from the lyrics on the Catch video.

自由になる自由がある

My stupid ass saw the whole discography bundle right when they went up and I didn't think demand would be THAT high so I figured I'd wait two hours until after work to order it. Super Sunset, which was really the only one I wanted, was gone so the entire bundle was sold out :defeated: next time I see something like that I'm just gonna buy it without a second thought

BzhmW.png