National Anthem

ALLIE X

7 hours ago, Life said:

dw, it was kinda boring honestly.

:crai:

That sucks, I can tell by the set list, she could've done more just like some of her peers (look at Melanie and her show) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, Roger said:

That sucks, I can tell by the set list, she could've done more just like some of her peers (look at Melanie and her show) 

not even the setlist, but her performance. she either just sat or stood while singing them.

:magikarp:

On 12/18/2020 at 3:34 AM, Danny Milk said:

Fresh Laundry

Madame X

Regulars

Bitch

Life of the Party

Love Me Wrong

Susie Save Your Love

Super Duper Party People

Did she really sang Bitch in the middle of the performance just because of the minor tik-tok trend? Oh gurl...

20 minutes ago, DevonAvalon said:

Did she really sang Bitch in the middle of the performance just because of the minor tik-tok trend? Oh gurl...

Nah, more likely because it's a fan favourite and her personal favourite... I doubt anyone from tiktok would've bought tickets to see the digital show only to hear Bitch:toofunny:

On 12/21/2020 at 6:06 PM, Life said:

not even the setlist, but her performance. she either just sat or stood while singing them.

:magikarp:

i'm so late but yes. i completely agree. It was kinda ummm soulless, which is really sad. She sounded amazing but barely moved during the whole video. I was so frustrated watching LOTP, one of the most energetic songs on Cape God, being sung by Allie sitting still for 3 minutes... if I had known that she would later give it for free for Christmas ummm I would've saved my money

Amazing leaks omg

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde