National Anthem

ALLIE X

22 minutes ago, track10swig said:

Ok so since miss x hasn't dropped the cape god digital concert audio on streaming here (and haven't seen anyone else post it) it is along with a cover made by moi in the spoiler : DL Here

Hide contents

50886649472_1960bb99ed_k.jpg

Thank you so much 

3 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Forgot about Alexandra... omg how robbed that poor song was :bebe:

I know :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, DinahLee said:

She really said "Y'ALL GONNA LEAK EVERYTHING?? THEN PAY FOR IT" and put the fucking unheard demo on the vinyl. I am screaming.

I am fearing Sculpture right now lmao.

edit: I'm actually confused as hell of why she decided to put a finished "GLAM" there (even thought it was also tagged as a Demo?), and then picking up early demo for the other songs. And how "Too Much To Dream" was thrown at Collxtion I when it was part of the Unsolved mess.

Sculpture is just the version she leaked but in higher quality

I think Allie just used "Demo" as a synonym for "Previously Unheard/Unreleased" but might've left it off for Sculpture since it came from her accidental Soundcloud post / is a version we have; The reason she used a complete version of GLAM! is likely what she's been saying this whole campaign, which is that it's one of her favorite unreleased songs and she thinks it should have always been in CollXtion I; that's exactly why she gave it a real spot in the tracklist instead of making it a bonus track like everything else in this release, and why it's the only single.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I wish she would've released something like this 

COLLXTION II: UNSOLVED EDITION

1- Debut 

2- All The Rage

3- Sorry

4- Too Much To Dream

5- To Better Times 

6-Misbelieving 

7- Old Habits Die Hard (single version)

8- OMG

9- Thief

10- Alexandra

Bonus

11- Casanova (demo)

12- Misbelieving (demo)

1 hour ago, honeymooncherryangel said:

COLLXTION II: UNSOLVED EDITION

1- Debut 

2- All The Rage

3- Sorry

4- Too Much To Dream

5- To Better Times 

6-Misbelieving 

7- Old Habits Die Hard (single version)

8- OMG

9- Thief

10- Alexandra

Bonus

11- Casanova (demo)

12- Misbelieving (demo)

When she teams up with UO to release collxtion ii unsolved on vinyl.. yep. manifesting it

She teased Alexandra lyrics today and randomly during SS era. Can she just release a final already 

6 hours ago, honeymooncherryangel said:

I'd rather she just put out the released Unsolved playlist (+ original OHDH) physically; In terms of an unreleased songs compilation, I'd do something along the lines of:

COLLXTION X

1. Why You Wanna
2. Coma
3. Oh My God
4. I Take It Back

5. When/How

6. Purge (studio)
7. Thief

8. PC Music collaboration
9. Better Times
10. Cure

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

7 hours ago, June Gloom said:

https://dbree.org/v/462602 did coma finally leak in full omg

This should've been on COLLXTION 1 omg.... why she didn't include it in the re-release? The sound and the theme and lyrics of the song fit the EP/now-album theme (medicine and psychology).

I get it, the song is not that strong compared to the rest of the songs but it could've been a cute bonus track somewhere somehow.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde