National Anthem

ALLIE X

7 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Is it yours? I have a  bunch of stuff i could send you to add, i just reorganized all my Allie and found a bunch of stuff from like 2016-2018 leak era

yes that mega folder is mine  + siiiis pls send me your files (or share yours lol) <3 Im a new fan of Allie so I've decided to create my unreleased folder last year so I probably missed something

I just bought the LAST blue cape god vinyl I could find on Discogs. Is it the one thats actually a dark teal? Bc i think that colour suits the record the best. Ugh!! Cant wait!!

13 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

yes that mega folder is mine  + siiiis pls send me your files (or share yours lol) <3 Im a new fan of Allie so I've decided to create my unreleased folder last year so I probably missed something

Yes i'll send :wub:

So the news from the stream:

She cut a lot of contracts/people from her life 

The next album will be mostly self produced, she said she wanna produce the songs until she feels they are 75% done then if she needs help with something she will ask help from other people

The next album will be "Cunty" 

About the sound of the album she replied that she loves analog synths. 

22 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

So the news from the stream:

She cut a lot of contracts/people from her life 

The next album will be mostly self produced, she said she wanna produce the songs until she feels they are 75% done then if she needs help with something she will ask help from other people

The next album will be "Cunty" 

About the sound of the album she replied that she loves analog synths. 

Sounds like it will be so much fun

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/11/2021 at 8:25 AM, LunaeManifestum said:

I didn't include sculpture cuz I thought it was released? its on Tidal tho.. Elijah I wasn't able to find :toofunny:

It’s unreleased. Allie has talked about how she couldn’t take down the fan uploads on streaming besides Spotify for some reason. That’s why Sculpture was released by “Allie X Inc” and not Twin Music. 

2 hours ago, Go Go Dancer said:

Did she elaborate on this, what does this mean exactly?

She got asked about corona this year and if something positive came out of and she said "I've worked on new work, I'm working on new work.... on the businesses side... I've just been thinking about the business, and I think this year saved my life, I got out of some contracts, I ended some relationships...." 

So here's everything I've got and the way I've got it set up! @LunaeManifestum

https://mega.nz/folder/ZO5lwSSD#99qe77qSvjI9zXEDRR2kcw

The only things it's missing is the Cape God instrumentals and I think some other CLX1 stems

I also have some full photoshoots but I didn't wanna include those in order to save space! So lmk

2 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

The only things it's missing is the Cape God instrumentals and I think some other CLX1 stems

I also have some full photoshoots but I didn't wanna include those in order to save space! So lmk

oh greeeaaat thats nice! thanks luv let me downloading <3 

4 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Are your B Sides just unreleased things that you think would fit in the album? For example I noticed YDSM is in Cape God B Sides when it’s actually CXLI

18 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Are your B Sides just unreleased things that you think would fit in the album? For example I noticed YDSM is in Cape God B Sides when it’s actually CXLI

Never claimed to be accurate, its just how i want them organized.  I think sonically it fits where i have it!

30 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Never claimed to be accurate, its just how i want them organized.  I think sonically it fits where i have it!

Putting a song under Cape God implies that you think it was recorded for Cape God :rip:

If you're gonna sort unreleased into fanmade albums then you shouldn't refer to them like outtakes of her released albums!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Putting a song under Cape God implies that you think it was recorded for Cape God :rip:

If you're gonna sort unreleased into fanmade albums then you shouldn't refer to them like outtakes of her released albums!

Stupid man thing..I can promise you its not that deep

theres an actual masterpost  by the person i posted this for originally, if youre looking for someone who gives a fuck

Spoiler

8d6fc41fbc2b060b41893fcd476fcee4

8 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

could you make a separate one for photoshoots ?

13 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

But wow what a moment... i was such a brat????

literally i think about this every time i see you on this thread like it's iconic

also honestly i'm very late to this conversation but hearing that Cape God started as a Super Sunset companion kinda makes me wanna pare CG down into a matching 6 song EP (disincluding the intro and interlude from SS because ... yeah) as like a day/night thing- i wonder which songs would've made the cut from that era

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

If shes 100% not touring for Cape i hope we get something soon. Hopefully all of her deals she got out of gives her more freedom and control! In the CG xplanations she seems honestly annoyed with her team having to give her the OK for ideas and whatnot.